• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you watched....? (Anime)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
I have not, I don't know why though..

How about... Golden Time?

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
I watched the first 4 episodes, then kinda forget about it. Heard good things about it so may finish it.

Hunter X Hunter (2011) is probably my favorite active anime right now. Watched the 1999 series + OVAs too.

Darkwing Ducklett

Let's get dangerous
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2014
Yep, both series, and I love them both! Well, the first one had a crappy ending and an even crappier film, but asides from that, it's all good~

Vividred Operation?

Darkwing Ducklett

Let's get dangerous
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2014
No, although a friend of mine was trying desperately to persuade me to watch it a while ago...but this same friend also told me to watch Fate/Zero, and I wasn't feeling very charitable towards them because of it at the time...

How about...Serial Experiments Lain?

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Nope, never think I've heard of that one. :( What is it about, and is it any good? If it's worth the watch, then I might give it a try at some point in future.

What about One Piece?

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
Yes, I did. Though, the bright colours the series had was rather displeasing to my eyes.

Highschool DxD?

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Sorry, no. I don't really intend to either..

How about..No Game No Life?

Sorry, no. I don't really intend to either..

How about..No Game No Life?

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Sorry, haven't heard of that.

How about..Baby Steps?

Sorry, haven't heard of that.

How about..Baby Steps?

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
Finished the first season, halfway through ~After Story~. But based on what how my brother commented when I was watching s1, I guess I'll be preparing a lot of tissue.

Hmmm.... The World God Only Knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back