• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Power

Do u like my game

• Yes

Votes: 21 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 50.0%

• Total voters

Webmaster Tyler

Owner of Pokemon Help
Years
HEre some more pics i promised
Item Bag
itemBag.png

Pallet Town
PalletTown.png

Pokemon Menu Pics
pkmnmenu1.png

pkmnmenu23ie.png

pkmnmenu37mw.png

pkmnmenu.png

Trainer Card
trainercard2si.png

Tons More Coming soon PLease rate these tho

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
It looks much better than in the beggining, but you should really show chikorita's front pic instead of the back pic, but it looks great.

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen Aug 6, 2010
On the pokemon info screens you need to put the front of chikorita

Webmaster Tyler

Owner of Pokemon Help
Years
Thanks and im wroking on getting a demo with the CBS, Status screen and more working.
And TheAbsol im still working on that at the moment.

another_yagami

The Spriter of Fusion dex.
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 1, 2014
ehere i can Take the demo of your game?

Last edited:

sketch

3D animator/movie director
Years
  • Age 31
  • LA
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
If your still taking gym and trainer requests,I'd like to be a gym leader.The first one unless you want something different.

Name:Jordan
Pokemon:Snorunt lv.7,Horsea lv.8,Squirtle lv.10,and seal lv.9 (You can change them if you like or need to)
Beginning saying:"Prepare to face off against my water and ice type pokemon!"
After saying:(not sure what you mean)
Losing saying:"Nice try,you should get some more training before you come back."
Winning saying:"Nice job,you're a very worthy opponent and you deserve this"(whatever badge)"also take this"(whatever TM)"I hope our paths will cross again.Until the see ya!"

Webmaster Tyler

Owner of Pokemon Help
Years
Lippycove and Demo

Hey Its me again I remade Lippycove the starting town. look below for some shots.

And the Demo will be out by Saturday Night or Sunday. cause on saturday morning I have a soccer Tournament.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
The 3rd and 4th screens look neat, but the 1st and 2nd could use some filling up I.M.O.

poke-freak

POK?-FREAK
Years
it looks nice good job Webmaster Tyler try to be more creative thou and i think it would be better like try to add more effects in :D or sum pokemon in with trainer ok sumthing like that

Back