• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Article: Deck Analysis: Yanmega BREAK (2017 Standard)

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2017
    yanmega is awesomely annoying, not that hard if got delinquent in hand.
    also for me i still use energy on my yanmega jst in case some pokemon with ability lock or some attack with ceratin abilites lock.

if i got that many shaymin i can jst use team flare gear or team flare net(not sure the last one name, its tool that decrease pokemon attack by 20) to make that yanmega more painful.

preferably ariados and sceptile with hidden shot?(forget skills name) is to combined with this yanmega, since both use very little energy. but its kind of wasting precious space in deck, i think something to stall energy like hammer is better it could help with lucky flip. but it will wasting more space if got really bad luck.

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
    Years
  • yanmega is awesomely annoying, not that hard if got delinquent in hand.
    also for me i still use energy on my yanmega jst in case some pokemon with ability lock or some attack with ceratin abilites lock.

if i got that many shaymin i can jst use team flare gear or team flare net(not sure the last one name, its tool that decrease pokemon attack by 20) to make that yanmega more painful.

preferably ariados and sceptile with hidden shot?(forget skills name) is to combined with this yanmega, since both use very little energy. but its kind of wasting precious space in deck, i think something to stall energy like hammer is better it could help with lucky flip. but it will wasting more space if got really bad luck.

Ahhhh, I knew I forgot something. Delinquent and Sceptile EX both work extremely well in this deck. I might actually amend the article with those.

Running energy is really a must here because they reprinted Garbodor, but what kind depends entirely on your secondary attacker rather than your primary one, so I left it out of the skeleton.

As amazing as Jammin Net and Head Ringer are, they actually got rotated out at the beginning of September and are no longer tournament legal in Standard. Certainly an option for Expanded though.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2017
    i dont have much to work on standard format atm since they kick my delphpox.

also for standard tournament(i only go twice so far after the rotation) saving space for something like paralel city if meeting with rainbow xerneas/mega rayqusa is a must if i must say, get butchered on 1st stage after meeting it. but against mega mewtwo, i kind of able to win because his energy is scarce(not sure if he only play dc energy).

if got virbank city gym(the one that increase poison dmg) i think its pretty good damage combo, its locking their pokemon hard.

or we can jst be annoying and gve that yanmega lifedew(the one that decrease prize card taken). pity i dont have it.

edit:
    try get talonflame, it can help u set the deck pretty fast.

Last edited:
    Back