• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Christmas Came Early

RocketGrunt1337

RocketGrunt1337
Years
  • So mailman brought me a package today. I'm so stoked to open these bad boys up.

image1.jpg

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen yesterday
    Meeee to. Mew cards never disappoint.

Yeah, the current one from fates is good enough, but it's so fragile. I'm glad the EX has returned/is returning (we dont have it in EU/UK yet)

And thank Arceus they didn't reprint Joltik with it...

Yeah, so glad that NM cant return to standard and that karen is in for expanded now.

RocketGrunt1337

RocketGrunt1337
    Years
  • How was the booster box pulls? An where did u pick it up from?

Got it on Amazon for just under 100 dollars, and I got what I feel was below average for the box. A full art Mewtwo EX, M Mewtwo EX, and a M Houndoom Ex were my two biggest pulls. I got 4 BREAKS. 2 Marowaks, a Chesnaught, and a Florges. If you go off a standard booster box, Should have got a few more EX's than what I pulled.

Total stats for the box.

I had 0 cards for the set before I started.
    Was able to fill 126-164 of the set.
    4 Breaks
    2 M Ex's
    1 Full Art

Did a complete unboxing on my YouTube channel If you're interested. I'm doing another booster box this week. Fates Collide.

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2016
    Got it on Amazon for just under 100 dollars, and I got what I feel was below average for the box. A full art Mewtwo EX, M Mewtwo EX, and a M Houndoom Ex were my two biggest pulls. I got 4 BREAKS. 2 Marowaks, a Chesnaught, and a Florges. If you go off a standard booster box, Should have got a few more EX's than what I pulled.

Total stats for the box.

I had 0 cards for the set before I started.
    Was able to fill 126-164 of the set.
    4 Breaks
    2 M Ex's
    1 Full Art

Did a complete unboxing on my YouTube channel If you're interested. I'm doing another booster box this week. Fates Collide.

Nice unboxing! I subscribed to your channel. I hope to get one of these sets soon, but I hopefully get more EX cards than you did. :P

RocketGrunt1337

RocketGrunt1337
    Years
  • Nice unboxing! I subscribed to your channel. I hope to get one of these sets soon, but I hopefully get more EX cards than you did. :P

Awesome thanks that means a lot. I watched a guy open the same box pull like 8 EX's 3 were full arts. So there is a chance you could hit big. Good luck! :D

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen yesterday
    Awesome thanks that means a lot. I watched a guy open the same box pull like 8 EX's 3 were full arts. So there is a chance you could hit big. Good luck! :D

Yeah I've seen people pull stupid amounts of EXes from both these and the ETBs. I got the SS one and pulled FA Sycamore and a HA M Steelix EX but the rest was jank really. Sometimes you get real lucky, sometimes not.

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2017
    You got some nice pulls from that box! I've got 3 of the Mew & Mewtwo boxes coming tomorrow. I'll be opening 1 for my YouTube channel. Channel name is POKEtheMONster

Back