• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Changes~

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
  • As you all know, there have been numerous changes in S&M lately. And from what I can see, they're working. But the staff as a whole isn't happy. There are still thing impeding S&M improving. We the staff have recognized our faults and we have been working on them. And we want you to do the same. So, what we're going to do is call out who we view as our problem members and tell you what you feel is wrong. If you don't start shaping up, there's going to be more consequences.

We don't just mean on here. We want you to start improving your behavior on the server too. If there's a member causing a problem, let us handle it. Just keep your mouth shut. We're here for a reason.

Thoughts, Syndrome & Aero- You two haven't earned the right to act superior to other members. At all. You're constant belittling of Gamer and other members needs to stop now. Yes, you can joke around with him but constantly telling him he's bad and other comments along those lines. You may be "veterans" but you haven't earned any right to act superior to anyone else. You're on the same level as Gamer. So cut it out.

Gamer- You have great potential. You seem smart, have a sense of humor and don't troll for fun. But please for the love of God, stop rating people's teams for now. You've only been around two months. You know little to nothing about competitive Pokemon still. Just chill, ask questions and absorb the strategies. I know you're being tutored so hopefully you'll learn a lot then. One day you'll feel competent enough to rate teams without one of the staff members having to correct everything you say.

Other assorted people. Yes the S&M staff comes off as harsh sometimes. A certain number of you like to call us out on it sometimes. Well back off. One of you has your own problems to deal with and need to focus on that rather than a joke we're making. Yes, if we're massacring someone tell us to stop. But some of you need to get a sense of humor and back off ~_~

Expect to see community nights to return and other small tournaments to come back. You know we care about S&M and we want your cooperation. If you don't, expect the wrath of Emperor Wilhelm, Jynx, an Angry British Elf, a Muscular Girl Lover and a Floridian upon you.

Thanks. Love you all.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • Gamer- You have great potential. You seem smart, have a sense of humor and don't troll for fun. But please for the love of God, stop rating people's teams for now. You've only been around two months. You know little to nothing about competitive Pokemon still. Just chill, ask questions and absorb the strategies. I know you're being tutored so hopefully you'll learn a lot then. One day you'll feel competent enough to rate teams without one of the staff members having to correct everything you say.

Yeah, I promise I won't rate unless its glaringly obvious.

EDIT: Post 350! (woooo)

Last edited:
    Back