• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Wrecked Ruby

Which Pokémon will be your Starter?

• Pansage!

Votes: 30 41.1%
  • Pansear!

Votes: 23 31.5%
  • Panpour!

Votes: 20 27.4%

• Total voters

JimRaz0r

JimRaz0r
Years
  • Production on this ROM hack has starting slowing down and there have been many days of no work but we're gonna get back at it soon!

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2014
    This game looks really good but im sorry to say your choice in starters sucks, for a starter i think it should have three stages of evolution but the pans dont, any chance you are planning on changing them?

CelticsPhan

Get Poke'd
    Years
  • Interesting idea. I assume there is a higher difficulty in the hack, because I saw Roxanne had Lv.17s in the screenshots. I'm not a fan of the Pans but they are good choices to be starter Pokemon. Keep this up!

Grandmasterboom

xJownage
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2016
    i assume this is still alive???

looks like a lot of fun. i notice stuff like ordale town having the surf differences and various diff pokemon available in the hack.

one thing i will HIGHLY recommend is BE SURE TO HAVE A PHYSICAL/SPECIAL SPLIT OF GEN IV/V/VI. i saw haxorus which is more or less useless without that split. many pokes can't use their stabs, such as haxorus and gyarados.

looks like fun, will play for sure.

PS: 6th gen pc sprites. mystery dungeon ones look like clutter in the screenshot and to me dont look anything like HD, the groudon looks clumped and not well scaled. the 6th gen pc sprites will work well and look good.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2014
    IS this project still ago? ITs been a few months since the last update:P

Back