• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Opponent's Pokémon remains visible after fainting

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2014
    So im new to the forums and i cant post a url showing a pic, anyways i wanted to show you a bug that happens to me after a rival pokemon faints, it just goes down to the bottom corner of the screen (you still can see him after it fainted), idk how to fix that, it just happens after i changed the sprites to animated ones, if someone knows what im saying would be great to get some help, im got some pics to show but the forum wont let me show it

KillerMapper

Helix Follower
    Years
  • There is already a bunch of topics about this problem with animated battlers in this forum. Just search a little and you'll find them. It's just a number to change in the code.

Courtland

"It's time for the Revelation..." - Pokemon Doomsd
    Years
  • So how do u fix it?

It's weird, Pokemon just float under the screen after the trainer Pokemon faints. It makes my game look really unprofessional and choppy.

Last edited by a moderator:

mustafa505

Aeon Developer
    Years
  • there is a line, which i forget in PokeBattle_ActualScene, you have to change the number so it goes all down the screen.
    EDIT: Found it, find the line break if pkmnsprite.y>=ycoord and add +128 or more after ycoord the sprite will go down the screen, if it doesn't increase the value.

Back