• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Item that lets you relearn moves

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2022
    What I mean is, summon the Relearn Moves list if I use a Item.
    How to do it? I have the Relearn Moves as a Common Event in my game.

As for the second thing. It is what I put in the title:
    How I can do that the egg moves could be learned by another different "Relearn Moves"?

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Add in items txt:

Code:
    801,YOURITEMINTERNALNAME,Name,8,0,Description,2,0,6,

Add on PokemonItemEffects:

Code:
    ItemHandlers::UseInField.add(:YOURITEMINTERNALNAME,proc{|item|
      $game_switches[87]=true
      $game_map.need_refresh = true
    })

ItemHandlers::UseFromBag.add(:YOURITEMINTERNALNAME,proc{|item|
      $game_switches[87]=true
      $game_map.need_refresh = true
      next 2
    })

So make you common event to auto-start when switch 87 is ON. Untested

As for you second question, I aren't sure if I understand correctly. You wish moves that only can be learned this way, right? The easier way to do this, is to define moves that can only be learned by a evolved form/legendary pokémon, but at low level (before it's evolution level or 4 moves before the level that it's available for catch), like Mewtwo Psych Up.

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2022
    It works!
    thank you very much! :)

About the egg moves, I want that the DayCare Center is not the only way of learning egg moves. I want that it could learn also from a item for example. And that it could learn the Charmander's family (for example).
    Like the relearn moves but with egg moves.

Nickalooose

--------------------
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    Copy how TM's already work... Edit the TM.txt file with the new moves but only add certain Pokémon, that's the easiest way to use them as items and for Pokémon specific ones... Egg moves are just moves... the same as any other move, Pokémon are just designed to only "learn" them, once hatched from an egg.

Back