• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Listen, Remove, Add: Songs!

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
  • I'm bored and thought this might be a neat idea. Find the three songs in the post above yours, decide which one you like the least, and remove it, then replace it with one. The next poster will then do the same.

Crim3s - Stress
    Catfish & the Bottlemen - Rango
    Walk the Moon - Down in the Dumps

Just copy the list, strikethrough the one you liked the least, then add yours at the end of the list and the next poster will resume from there. Try and give a reason as to why you removed the above song. It's not mandatory, but it'd be nice to know.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Crim3s - Stress It was just the only one I didn't really like from the three. I didn't like the intro.
    The Devil Wears Prada - Louder Than Thunder

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Zack Hemsey - Don't Get In My Way

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • Catfish & the Bottlemen - Rango
    Zack Hemsey - Don't Get In My Way: I don't know what this is, but I kind of like it... feels very western stand-off to me.
    Dawn Golden - All I Want

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Zack Hemsey - Don't Get In My Way
    Dawn Golden - All I Want
    tUnE-yArDs - Bizness

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • tUnE-yArDs - Bizness; A little too flat for my liking. It feels like a song someone would listen to high (but I've never taken drugs, don't do it kids!)
    Zack Hemsey - Don't Get In My Way; I actually like this quite a bit.
    Dawn Golden - All I Want; I wasn't keen on this either. I feel it needed something more being so slow, but it was just, meh.
    Sixx: A.M. - This Is Gonna Hurt; Reminds me of Ao no Exorcist haha

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Zack Hemsey - Don't Get In My Way
    Dawn Golden - All I Want its too slow for me haha
    Sixx: A.M. - This Is Gonna Hurt
    Fallout Boy-Centuries
    Not my favorite song but i like what its about and the best ;)

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
    Years
  • Fallout Boy - Centuries Just didn't really get into it..
    Zack Hemsey - Don't Get In My Way: Surprisingly really liked it. Has an el-p-esque production to it
    Sixx: A.M. - This Is Gonna Hurt: It was alright, liked it more than the fallout boy track.
    Queens of the Stone Age - Like A Drug

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • Zack Hemsey - Don't Get In My Way: I didn't like this that much the first time.
    Sixx: A.M. - This Is Gonna Hurt: I really liked this! I added it to my regular playlist.
    Ice Nine Kills - Me, Myself, & Hyde

Years
  • Sixx: A.M. - This Is Gonna Hurt
    Ice Nine Kills - Me, Myself, & Hyde I've heard other artists very similar to this and I don't really like the style
    Streetlight Manifesto - Would You Be Impressed

Years
  • Sixx: A.M. - This Is Gonna Hurt: I liked this one but I wasn't a super big fan of the singer's voice
    Queens of the Stone Age - Like A Drug: I liked the swanky feel this one had to it.
    Streetlight Manifesto - Would You Be Impressed: Once again I wasn't the biggest fan of the singer's voice but I really liked how fast paced it was
    Arum Rae - Something's Happening to Me

Vincent

Often moronically charismatic
    Years
  • Queens of the Stone Age - Like A Drug: I like the vibe to this. Its a good tune to listen to when drinking wine or booze.
    Streetlight Manifesto - Would You Be Impressed: It's rather nice. Different style quite a jam.
    Arum Rae - Something's Happening to Me: I like pop but this one felt rather weak.
    Dance Gavin Dance - Death of a Strawberry.

Controversial?

Bored musician, bad programmer
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 11, 2020
    Queens of the Stone Age - Like A Drug: I remember this being a Desert Sessions song, not a QOTSA song, but it's a great song nonetheless.

Streetlight Manifesto - Would You Be Impressed: I've always liked Streetlight Manifesto. They've always been quite a clever and talented outfit.

Dance Gavin Dance - Death of a Strawberry: I remember liking these guys a while back. This is a quality song regardless, though! it's great to revisit these guys, always enjoyed their sound. I hate to shove it off the list, because it's definitely worth checking out.

Enter Shikari - Dear Future Historians...: I was hard-pressed to find something not completely weird to put on here, so I went with Enter Shikari. And probably one of their best songs, in my opinion. Very different from the rest of the album.

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
  • Queens of the Stone Age - Like A Drug
    Streetlight Manifesto - Would you Be Impressed
    Enter Shakira - Dear Future Historians - I do like this song, but between the other 2 songs, I just like this one the least. I can't really say why, other than that I like the other 2 more.
    Lily Allen - Smile

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    Lily Allen - Smile
    Alice in Chains - Whale & Wasp

It was a tough call between all three tbh. QotSA I liked the best, and Lily Allen was just... oi.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
    Free Bird - Lynyrd Skynyrd

Only one I liked was Like A Drug, the rest were pretty meh.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Free Bird - Lynyrd Skynyrd
    Kodaline - Honest

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
    Years
  • Alice in Chains - Whale & Wasp: Creepy instrumental, but I like some creepy so I enjoyed this.
    Free Bird - Lynyrd Skynyrd: That ending solo was sweet as hell ngl.
    Kodaline - Honest: Honestly I liked all three songs, but I just preferred the other two more. Not a bad song though!
    Spoon - I Turn My Camera On

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Alice in Chains - Whale & Wasp: haha so weird but beautiful.
    Lynyrd Skynyrd - Free Bird: cool enough I guess. Nice swing.
    Spoon - I Turn My Camera On: no, I didn't like it at all actually. Bit boring, sorry :/
    Exxasens - Sputnik

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • Alice in Chains - Whale & Wasp: haha so weird but beautiful.
    Lynyrd Skynyrd - Free Bird: I am incredibly bias against this because it got ruined for me after playing it so often in marching band a few years back.
    Exxasens - Sputni
    No Frills Twins - Dying To Be Thin

Back