• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Many Chipsets in RM2k3?

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2004
    As far as i know you cant use more than 1 chipset, but how can you form a whole pokemon rpg is you are using the same chipset, the graphics might bore the player.. Is there a way to use many chipsets in a game?
    thnx

Brittany

Back?
    Years
  • How to do what? Make new maps?

Hmm, I don't have RM2k3 on my computer right now, so I forgot where exactly to click...

You can right-click on your current map, then click on new map. When you click on new map, a window comes up showing the specifications for the new map, and you can change the chipset in that window.

*goes to re-download RM2k3*

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Well, do as she says, but before you do that, go to the database section and click on tilesets. You have to add new tilesets in that section first before you can select them on the map. It's a bit fussy for some people, but it's way better than attaching all your chipsets in the game.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    you can if you use an event called change chipset you just make sure that you have trees in exactly the right place on all the chipsets.

Back