• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

im new

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2015
    i really love pokemon and i love seeing what fans can make with the inspiration from it

Years
  • Nice to see you, and yes Pokemon is awesome isn't it? There's just so much it can bring out and inspiration is one of them.

But anyways, how are you? Anything you'd like us to know about yourself? I'd love to hear what your interests are, plus it'll help others here get to know you more personally. You can also visit the adoption center within this section and request one of our friendly mentoring team to assist you in an area you want to explore and learn more about.

Hopefully that will have you covered for now, and yeah I'll be sure to check up with you again soon!

Years
  • Hi there Mike! Welcome aboard the awesome world that is PC. <3

So you're into the fangame aspect of Pokemon, I assume? Or creativity period like fanart, writing, and so on. PC's quite the creative community and that makes participating in our creative forums all the more fun. Art, writing, hacking, game development, and so on are all flourishing with great ideas. Hope you'll be participating in that! See you around. -^^-

Years
  • Hey! Welcome to PC!

It is amazing to see how creative people can be when it comes to Pokemon right? Whether it be fan games, fan fiction, artwork, etc. People can create some pretty cool stuff! We have sections for those things here that you should definitely check out if you love seeing what people can create. Maybe you can show us what you have created, if you are into that as well.

Let me know if you have any questions, and hope to see you around!

Back