• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Join Team Phoenix

Leader Ryu

Owner of IE
Years
  • Team Phoenix needs members!

Team Phoenix is a game making team that I am creating. We will begin working on our first project asap, but we still need some people to fill in some spots. Some of you are probavly thinking "Why is he posting about this on a pokemon forum", well heres your answer. Team Phoenix's first project will be a 3d Pokemon MMORPG. It may take time to make, but i have hope! Team Phoenix's members need to be devoted to their work. I dont want to have a programmer leave half way through the project, i want Team Phoenix's members to be ready to work and have fun. We will have our enjoyable times, but we need to take the project seriously. Ok, back to why im posting. Team Phoenix needs some people to fill in the following spots:

3-6 programmers (for server/client and such)
    a 3d artist
    a 2d artist (for textures, interface, etc.)
    an animator
    art department leader
    and 2-3 world builders

If you have any questions feel free to ask any questions concerning Team Phoenix and the project.

Last edited:
    Years
  • are you using 3d gamestudio? I tried and I couldn't use that.. I was going to make a 3d pokemon mmorpg myself but I just got so lost...

Back