• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, Pokécommunity!

Ignika

Leaf on the wind ~
Years
Hello!

I'm Ignika: Pokémon enthusiast, novice digital artist, wannabe space cowboy, and stargazer.

I've been a phantom browser for a few years now (so I've a pretty decent idea of how the site works) but only recently decided to settle down and contribute. To be quite honest, I'm amazed I didn't earlier; apart from the general topics of conversation being right up my alley, these forums seem so refined. I've been a member of some hostile communities in the past and Pokécommunity seems to be a welcome retreat from all that. Major props to the site's staff. Thank you for providing us with this wonderful platform!

I've been a fan of Pokémon since my mother bought me a copy of Emerald back in '05 or '06. My favorite games are Emerald (as you may have expected), Red Rescue Team, FireRed and Shadows of Almia. My favorite Pokémon would have to be my shiny Gardevoir, Ai. Other favorites of mine include: Eevee, Blaziken, Braixen, Lucario, and Tyrantrum.

I'll raise competitive Pokémon from time to time but I never really got into the competitive scene. I haven't been very active in-game lately, but I should be up and about by the time of the OR/AS release.

Once I'm done messing with the user control panel you'll probably be seeing me in and around the Creative Discussion board.

It's a pleasure to meet you. <3

Years
Hello, and welcome to the site. It's nice that you decided to join, the more the merrier! I also haven't been active in-game recently, I'm waiting for ORAS. Since you'll be in Creative Discussion the most, I'll probably see you around!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
A pleasure to meet you too! I'm Shawn; nice to have you aboard, Ignika! And it's nice that you're officially with us at last; hope we're making a goood first impression so far, and I hope you're having a great afternoon. :3

I'm a big fan of pokemon Emerald as well, as it's been pretty much my favourite pokemon game for a long time now! Mmm, and the rescue games are fun too! Oh, and hoooray for Eevees; I love using them whenever I get the chance! I always evolve mine to either Glaceon or Vaporeon, so, maybe I should be more create, haha. 8D

Still though, I hope that you will enjoy your stay, and I look forward on seeing you around! Lemme know if you need any assistance, and I'll be glad to help you. :]

Ignika

Leaf on the wind ~
Years
@ 101
Hey, thanks! I'll keep an eye out for you.

@ Dragon
It's nice to meet you too!
I do the same thing except with Glaceon and Sylveon. I practically never evolve Eevee into anything else. :p
And thanks, I will!

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
Nice to meet u and emerald is my all time fav cant wait to see oras it will either be the disgrace of ruby and sapphire or the best thing since pokemon began! Although i never got into competitive battling im starting to collect shinies and get a competitive team for ORAS. Have a good night!

Back