• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Newbie here!

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2014
    Hi, I'm Melgogs and I've loved pokemans since I was like 6 years old BUT the last time I played a game was back in Emerald. I got Pokemon Y recently and now I'm super overwhelmed with all the new pokemon (back in my good ol' day we only had 151 yaddayadda) but I'm really liking it so far.

Pleased to meet all of you!

Years
  • Hello and welcome. The only new type you have to worry about is fairies which are:
    a. Immune to dragon moves
    b. weak to steel and poison
    c. Super effective on Dragon, Dark, and Fighting

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2014
    Hello and welcome. The only new type you have to worry about is fairies which are:
    a. Immune to dragon moves
    b. weak to steel and poison
    c. Super effective on Dragon, Dark, and Fighting

Yeah this makes my fave pokemon ever Jigglypuff more or less viable LOL

I also suck at things like IV stuff and so on so I need to read up on all that. I'm very much a noob here haha

Years
  • Don't worry about IVs stuff for now. Enjoy the new games and once you beat Y then we, or I can help you with all that stuff. Jigglypuff and Clefable, especially Clefable, are killer pokemon. Mawile is also a pretty nice monster.

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2014
    Don't worry about IVs stuff for now. Enjoy the new games and once you beat Y then we, or I can help you with all that stuff. Jigglypuff and Clefable, especially Clefable, are killer pokemon. Mawile is also a pretty nice monster.

Thank you very much! :D

I'm not that much into Clefable but Jigglypuff all the way fyes-

Back