• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Everyone how is it going. :)

Years
  • Hey Everyone,
    im new here, this is the first time joining a forum. im a fan of pokemon, i have been watching it since i was in grade school. i've played all of the games except x and y, we have had a new addition to the family so i had to put that on the hold lol. i just know learned out ev training and im jumping on that tonight after work lol x0.
    can wait to meet and talk with everyone.

later,
    Z0m8133at3r

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Hey welcome to forums and glad to see another long time pokemon fan i hope u enjoy the forums as much as i do and if u have any questions shoot me a pm although im not a good ev trainer i use ev trained pokemon in competitive battling

Years
  • Hey, Z0, glad to have you here :) I love Pokemon, too, and I grew up watching the anime. I was almost 12 when Red & Blue came out (yikes, I'm getting old!), and even though I took over a 10 year hiatus from Pokemon, I have always loved it, and I'm glad I rediscovered my love for it again! X & Y have been a wonderful adventure for me: it is the first generation in which I have developed a competitive team. (Well, I'm still breeding and training it, actually.) And I can't wait for ORAS in November. I hope you feel welcome on this forum, and feel free to reach out to any of us for anything!

- Keith

Back