• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

pink0fish

Pokeshipping <3
Years
Hi everybody, my name is Lies! I'm 18 years old and I've played pokemon and watch the anime as long as I can remember... So, I'm new on this forum but not new to pokemon!
I didn't know about this forum until some days ago when I decide the try some hacked games, and then I saw the forum quiet a lot, so...
Then I decide to register!
My english isn't very good but I'm gonna do the best I can! ^^

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
ROM Hacking....... We get half our members from that. Even I joined from the view of ROM Hacks :P

Welcome to The Pokécommunity forums Lies! Judging by your interest in ROM Hacks, I suggest you head over there directly and try out some of the best you find. I personally recommend Pokémon Red Version, Pokémon Shiny Gold, Pokémon Liquid Crystal as a few of the most award winning games!

Not new to Pokémon? Heard about Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby? Of course you have! Those new 3D remakes will definitely add glamor to the already scenic beauty of Hoenn! And those Megas!! <3

And if anybody gives you crap about your English, you come to me, okay? I'll see to it that they never give anyone anything again :)

Now go and enjoy your time on the forums and communicate with people!

pink0fish

Pokeshipping <3
Years
Thank you for the warm welcome!

I found ROM hacking so interesting that I'm going to try it myself! But I still have a looong way to go before something good or interessing for most people comes out, haha...

I already heard about them indeed! I found Red version and Liquid Crystal very interesting :D!

Haha, I heard about it yeah :3! Hoenn is my favourite region! I'm very excited about it, when I imagine those underwater scenes <3!!

Thank you, I hope no one will have my problemes with my English, but you never know so...

I'm gonna look at the other ''parts'' of the forum, and I'm gonna try not to be to shy to talk to someone ^^!

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
Hey welcome to the forum and have fun and look around i also enjoy the rom hacks but my main like is the fan games! I love and support them in every way. nice to meet u!

Musicality

~Musical Melodies~
Years
Hi everybody, my name is Lies! I'm 18 years old and I've played pokemon and watch the anime as long as I can remember... So, I'm new on this forum but not new to pokemon!
I didn't know about this forum until some days ago when I decide the try some hacked games, and then I saw the forum quiet a lot, so...
Then I decide to register!
My english isn't very good but I'm gonna do the best I can! ^^

Hey Lies, hope you enjoy your time here. Yeah, Pokemon anime, the game series, TCG, are all just so fun and something I've enjoyed since young. It's cool that you enjoy ROM Hacking, there are tons of members out there that do the same and while playing those hacks you may learn a thing or two, we do have some pretty awesome hacks in the making here. Good luck, and welcome to PC! :)

Years
Hey! Welcome to PC! The name's Rising_Dawn, a fellow longtime Pokemon fan. I myself have never been into ROM hacking, but it's certainly good to have your interests. =) Hope you have a good time here!

Back