• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello! :-)

Years
  • Greetings. I am Ryan from Philippines. The reason I joined here is because I want to create my own version of Pokemon which will show the geography of Philippines. I hope to make friends here. :-)

Years
  • That sounds pretty awesome. So are you planning on creating a ROM hack or non-hacked game? :o I'd love to see what you make in the future, especially if you'll be going with the idea of recreating the Philippines in your game. Sounds like it'd be pretty darn sweet. :)

Good to meet you and welcome, Ryan! I wish you lots of luck on your project and do hope you'll stick around with us for a long time to come. Let me or another staff member know if you're lost and need help, yes?

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • That pretty awesome well if u wanna make ur own game heres the place u can either use essentials rgp maker or rom hacking to me the best games are made with custom sprites graphics and using rgp although i like rom hacks they bore me sometimes because of the feel that it doesn't look official. But thats just my take on it its great that u wanna make a game and if u have experience ull have no problem id check out the game development section and see what interests u and learn more on the subject hope to see ur game one day :)

Years
  • That sounds pretty awesome. So are you planning on creating a ROM hack or non-hacked game? :o I'd love to see what you make in the future, especially if you'll be going with the idea of recreating the Philippines in your game. Sounds like it'd be pretty darn sweet. :)

Good to meet you and welcome, Ryan! I wish you lots of luck on your project and do hope you'll stick around with us for a long time to come. Let me or another staff member know if you're lost and need help, yes?

I just assume that it might take me forever to finish it since there are a lot of Philippine landmarks and tourist spots that I need to transform into Pokemon sprites and maps. LOL I will and thank you. :-)

Welcome ;)
    Do you have experience on ROM hacking?

This will be my first time. I actually have no idea where to start. LOL

That pretty awesome well if u wanna make ur own game heres the place u can either use essentials rgp maker or rom hacking to me the best games are made with custom sprites graphics and using rgp although i like rom hacks they bore me sometimes because of the feel that it doesn't look official. But thats just my take on it its great that u wanna make a game and if u have experience ull have no problem id check out the game development section and see what interests u and learn more on the subject hope to see ur game one day :)

There will be customized sprites since I want the game to be themed with the Philippines. :-) I know how to program Java and I am a digital artist which is why I got the courage to start this project and I am hopeful that I will finish it. :-)

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • ok that's great customized sprites are ultimately the best when it comes to new games ill be looking forward to seeing your game :)

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
  • Ello, nerdfrog! I'm DJTiKi. But people just call me DJ or Tiki cx. I am a ROM Hacler myself and I can definetly give you the starting push to make your very own ROM hack. I'd personally stop by the Tools, Tutorials, and Resource thread and scope out some tutorials to get the feel for what you should and could do. Then, when you have any questions, come by the Beginner's Lounge or Simple Questions thread and ask away.

Myself, along with other awesome ROM hackers, will be there to answer any question, no matter how "diffucult" it may seem :). I can gladly give you the tour if you need me to, just stop my profile and I'll show you everything and explain how the ROM Hacking subforums work!

Back