• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

CC & SH Games: Now open!

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Hope to see more work from you. Good luck, mate!

The S

The Reverend
    Years
  • Why thank you! I've got a lot of non-gaming related work to do over the next few weeks, but I hope to have at least two more demos up by the end of September. Keep an eye out!

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I sure will. Hope to see you working hard!

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 11, 2011
    lol your website really is quite pathetic, the idea is decent and original but the graphix suck. Try saving them as .bmp or .png so you get decent quality. And also do the bits seperatly, background, icons, and bottem bar. And maybe make it scale dependiong on the persons screen resolution. Atleast make it look like you spent more then 5minutes on it.

The S

The Reverend
    Years
  • Well, for your information, lad, I had them all as .pngs originally, but there was not enough bandwidth for it.

I spent more than two months on the blasted site, including image creation, HTML, and programming enough of the games to get good screens.

Back