• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I really need some help with sticking around.

Years
    • they/them
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    OK, hey guys. For what is about the fifth time I am posting in the welcome lounge, hey.

I'm Harvey or Destiny, and I'm a 14 year old from Britain. I've been here for a looong time compared to some people, and not very long at all compared to others. I believe it's been 6 years now. I always loved the feeling of friendship and community this place had, and I never found another like it, despite my best efforts. I've wanted to return to PC for a good few years but every attempt has ended with me getting bored. So essentially - Hey guys, I'm back. Not that that means much any more.

I'm not sure exactly how to make myself stick around, but I guess making friends would be a good start! So any users, new or not, young or old feel free to message me if you're up for making friends. Other than that I'm not sure what to say. I'll try my best to be active from now on, I promise! ~ ehe

Years
  • Well, even if you've tried returning tons of times now I can only hope this time will be that successful attempt, right? I joined PC in 2006 originally but kept disappearing until 2011 when I made this account so I totally get that haha. Welcome baaack, Harvey! Hope we'll be seeing you. :)

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
  • Welcome back to the PC Harvey! I hope this time you have returned to stay here =D
    So start making friends! Something that I learned in the PC is that people here are very friedly and helpful!
    If you want to chat with me, feel free to do it! Just send me a VM or a PM!
    I hope you enjoy being here, see you around =D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Woah, looking at your age...it looks like you joined PC at a really young age!

Well, enough of that. Welcome back! I love your username, btw. You're lucky to have it. If you do need help sticking around, mind if I recommend the Adoption Center? Since you've been gone for quite a while, you can totally go for getting mentored about the new features on PC, and make a new friend in the process. :) Tell Meggy I sent you there, you will be happy.

Anyways, have fun and hope you stick around this time, alright? :3

Years
    • they/them
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    Woah, looking at your age...it looks like you joined PC at a really young age!

Well, enough of that. Welcome back! I love your username, btw. You're lucky to have it. If you do need help sticking around, mind if I recommend the Adoption Center? Since you've been gone for quite a while, you can totally go for getting mentored about the new features on PC, and make a new friend in the process. :) Tell Meggy I sent you there, you will be happy.

I did! I believe I was like 8!

I'll try the Adoption Center I think, sounds like a good idea!
    Also, indeed I was lucky to get this username. I had several different variations in the past but I noticed the real owner of the username "Destiny" was inactive, even less than me haha. As in not posted for a good few years. I was allowed to get the username and I'm very grateful! ^^

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
  • WELCOME BACK TO PC, OLD FRIEND OF PC!

Oh wow, that's long, the last I was here before I came back was 2 years... in fact, I just became active... uh... Dec last year? Augh, don't remember.

And hey, you coming back means a lot, you're part of the family here, even longer than I am, haha! I know what you mean, I went away months because meh. Then I came back and when I changed account, I definitely went active.

There's many places, forums and topics to go around! Let's hope and see if you can find your own place! Or... just pop everywhere! XD And stick here like a leech! >3

Back