• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] SPEE - Super Pokemon Eevee Edition [Full Game]

How to do rate.

• Awesome!!!

Votes: 927 72.0%
  • Alright!

Votes: 190 14.8%
  • Average

Votes: 77 6.0%
  • Awful..

Votes: 21 1.6%
  • Abomination....

Votes: 72 5.6%

• Total voters
Years
Heres what you can expect.
-Shiny Conversion System: (atleast partially completed). You'll be able to turn your pokemon into shinies depending on how much of them you scan.

-Shiny chain System
: A mechanic that will increae chances of shiny encounters. Basically on default it would be around 1/256. But for every battle, the chance will increase (eg: after 2 battles, it would become 1/254)
the chance can eventually lower to as low as 1/64. But it will reset to the default if you enter a mart, a pokecenter or any of your houses.
This will allow the determined people to actively hunt for them more easily.

Does is reset only after entering a mart or does it reset after entering a mart, poke center, and any other places you could possibly heal? I would consider doing that if you haven't already done that.

Also, it should reset after seeing a shiny each time. That way it's harder to do any "shiny farming" (new phrase?).

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
Woo-hoo! You're on a roll with these great ideas, aren't ya? :)

About the Fight Zone in the Rainbow Tower... Since this is a non-profit fangame, and you are not really held under any copyright restrictions... maybe you can stick random characters from other games into it, for entertainment purposes? :) imagine fighting a battle with Mario, Link, Zelda and Peach. XD (And I love the idea of buying songs. What will eventually be available? :))

The Dungeon Zone sound's intriguing, by the way. What will you do in it?

Oh, and I have an idea for a refinable item. How about using those Iron Pieces for making a sword of some kind? That would just be epic, seeing a Charizard or something weilding a sword in battle. :D

...Darn I wish you worked at Game Freak. Then all of our Pokemon games would be this awesome! D:

EDIT: Bug alert! Bug alert!
... I'm not sure if anyone mentioned this already... anyway both of them take place in New Game +. First of all, When I used it, Leafeon didn't really know any moves beyond the ones it starts out with, while the other Eeveelutions did. This may have been due to the fact that I hadn't ever used Leafeon yet in my original save. It has all of the moves it should already know on the original save, but on the New Game + save, it didn't know them. The second bug has to do with my Skarmory. In New Game +... it's in a permanent Limit mode. It has full health, nothing's wrong with it. But it's always in Limit mode. Why is this? :\ It isn't in Limit mode in the original save.

Last edited:

Rassalon

Epic One
Years
The Dungeon Zone sound's intriguing, by the way. What will you do in it?
Not to spoil your fun but, im not seeing the dungeon zone anywhere on the thread. Maybe you mean the race zone? But then again now you mention it. XD
Oh, and I have an idea for a refinable item. How about using those Iron Pieces for making a sword of some kind? That would just be epic, seeing a Charizard or something weilding a sword in battle. :D
And maybe as a reference to the games FF roots it could be the Masamune. I dunno just throwing ideas around.

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
Years
Card Quest.
I had started making this a while ago, but just forgot about it.

There'll be several NPCs around the world who are card masters, you can battle them. If you win you will obtain their card. Sorta like badges, they'll be displayed along the sides of the badge case.

You mean kind of like in the TCG video game?

-More quizzes. target is atleast 20 additional ones.

Are you still taking suggestions for new quizes?

phosphate5

Random little kid
Years
Didn't have much time, so I just played for a while.

Don't know if this has been reported yet, but whenever I call Emily (Marina) now, she just says "Well, I gotta go, bye." I know it's because I have most of the corrupted Pokemon or something, but she's not mentioning any of the new ones...

Also, Teddiursa's bait spot still doesn't seem to work.

And, how do you activate the reserve team thing? And how do you scan shinies?

DrZues

Eevee trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2011
Just had an awesome idea, what if you put unreleased pokemon in the game, like maybe you can run into a 3 gen shellos, green wynaut, or Honoguma in the AI domain as wild pokemon or something, bulbabedia as a whole article on them: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Latiken#Blaziken_.2F_Latias
EDIT: When your trapped in the basement of rainbow tower if you go down and fight Latios b4 you help silf co you have to go through the same thing twice since after you fight him your teleported out of the basement.

Woo-hoo! You're on a roll with these great ideas, aren't ya? :)

About the Fight Zone in the Rainbow Tower... Since this is a non-profit fangame, and you are not really held under any copyright restrictions... maybe you can stick random characters from other games into it, for entertainment purposes? :) imagine fighting a battle with Mario, Link, Zelda and Peach. XD (And I love the idea of buying songs. What will eventually be available? :))
That's an extremely good idea, their teams should reflect the characters:
Mario: Pokemon that represent his most famous power-ups (ex: Politoad=Frogsuit)
Link: Fighting-types (he's a warrior)
Peach: Shroomish/Parasect family (princess of the "mushroom" kingdom)
Kirby: Jiglypuff family (he looks similar to jigglypuff and they're fellow brawlers)
Wario: Pokemon that mirror/rival Mario's (ex: Poliwrath instead of politoad)

Last edited:

Omn

Moogle King
Years
I have been noticing that the marina sprites haven't dissappeared after the events in portus city. Her sprite is still outside the rainbow door and inside the slyph co building hacking away at the door

Years
  • Seen Jul 1, 2014
Haha, there seems to have been human error in patching. I re-applied the patch, and then I got the patch 0.61 in the top corner.

Years
Found another glitch. This one is on the ship.

When you go to the PC in the first room (where the flashback takes place), after you come out of the PC, you end up at a Poke Center. When you walk out of the Poke Center, you end up on the docks of Portus City.

Also, I can't use Rainbow Berry in Battle. Is it supposed to be that way or is that also a glitch?

Another ship glitch is with the stairs with the trees. When you go back from the AI fight to the rooms, the stairs do not transition right. I can't really explain it, just check into it. Also, some of the trees on the ship disappear for a second when you select them.

Last edited:

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
Years
yeah crystal is also standing near where Bellsprout was. you can't talk to her so you can't kill your game. but yeah she is standing there. she is also in Elm's lab about two tiles lower than the door. floating in the blackness of the edge of the map. You can totally use the edge of the map thing. they know they are in a game so why not.

Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2021
Hey, when I use street fighter on the arcade machine, I can't quit. The time doesn't show and i can't get out.

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
Thanks for the bugreports. It seems that only small bugs are left. so I should be safe releasing the fully patched demo version.

SPEE Demo 6 will be out on the weekend. It's a new download, it's just v0.6 thats fully patched to v0.602(the v0.602 patch will also be avalible around the same time for seprate download for thoes who already have v0.6)
--

The dungeon mode... I havent exactly nailed down the details, but heres some ideas.
-Will contain a selection of randomly generated dungeons (like mysterous dungeon)
-Pokemon migt appear on the feild rather than random battles.
-Unlike the safari zone, you'll actually battle the pokemon
-But unlike normal battles, you won't select your team. The team will be given to you based on the dungeon.
-The pokemon will start off at specific levels based on the dungeon and can be properly leveled up inside the dungeon.

There will be a boss at the end of the dungeons.

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
The dungeon mode sounds interesting

As for if they appear on the map, I'd vote that they do, I think it would add a little more skill into the equation than just running around making wild battles to level up your team as it would limit the amount of EXP they could gain.

Years
I like the idea of them appearing on the field, but can you do both? Make them appear on the field as well as in random battles?

DrZues

Eevee trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2011
Dungeons sounds awesome I vote on it, a few more thing though:
-Latios can appear in the safari is that suppose to happen.
-I'm not sure if it's just my computer but there a long pause between Latios attacking and enemies dieing.
-I also had a wicked idea walking home, if you want to you should put a robot unicorn attack parody in the arcade maybe: robot rapidash attack.

Last edited:

66hunter66

Itrainespeons. :D
Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2017
Hm.... Think I might have gotten a glitch that won't allow me to go any farther. I've gone as far as Arbor Forest, and when i enter there its a lot of random map tiles.
And one berry tree?
Anyways, is that where this one ends? I've only gone through one gym, and i've gotten all of the Pokemon obtainable up to Tododile. Is that the end, or is that just a random glitch?

Years
Hm.... Think I might have gotten a glitch that won't allow me to go any farther. I've gone as far as Arbor Forest, and when i enter there its a lot of random map tiles.
And one berry tree?
Anyways, is that where this one ends? I've only gone through one gym, and i've gotten all of the Pokemon obtainable up to Tododile. Is that the end, or is that just a random glitch?

Its part of the game. One of the glitch tiles can be interacted with. Just follow the down path and the glitch that is in the way is the one that is to be interacted with.

Littlered

The Red One
Years
1st lemme just say wonderful update! Onto bugs I found:

for me, I put the rare candy at pelliper bait spot. I come back and see blue bird. I get in battle and its a Machoke.. When i defeated it, a message said Pelliper turned into wingull.

I hadn't known before that Pikachu's quick attack may cause confusion according to the attack description on the top of the battle screen.

For your stickman fight game it's supposed to have a timer. There is no timer therefore you cannot exit that game unless you close SPEE completly.

And im not sure why at all, but the dept. store seems to be the only store thats working for me. Ive tried every other store and none of them work. Meaning when I click shop, nothing happens. ( I think it has something to do with the captain search event, because when you click shop in Portus City the clerk says her thing and somehow i think it's just related to the other shops for some reoson)

In the silph basement, at random times when i got in a battle my party pokemon would apear glitched up on the left side of the screen and the enemy on the right. (not specifly sure what caused that)

I also left candy on the bait spot in front of the rainbow tower. When I came back there was a poke ball in the spot, but when i clicked spacebar nothing happened so its just stuck there.

While roaming around the region, i found the female rival randomly facing a tree on route 3 and you can't talk to her ( I think you'll have to re-edit the controls and variables so whenever she's supposed to be there she appears right after that)

When I had entered the ship, I had noticed when i walked into the 1st room that there was no man in the next room, but when i woke up there was (seems a bit odd)

Also, on the boat the man with the onix and ryhorn....Onix is spelled Oinx lol

I think the bgm on the ship should be playing after you defeat the male rival, cause there is none playing

When on the 3rd floor of the ship when the hero tries to break the trees he says "what on hell" I think it sounds more correct to say "what the hell"

Also when on 3rd floor. When you go to the end of the hallway and onto the 4th floor, lets say for some reoson you wanted to go back and heal. Well when you go on the stairs that lead downwards on 4th floor it takes you to the opposite end of the room on the 3rd floor

Literally like 2 seconds before I engage in battle with the AI in the ship, I saw my male rival to my back left ( I think it makes more sense for him to walk into the room after the battle more than just suddenly appearing behind the player)

Just a side thought, i'd be happy to fill in for BCKC for a bit if you need, im up to filling in her shoes and helping make the SPEE a better game along the way. Hit me up if you think its an ok task for me temporarily or permanantly :)

Last edited:
Years
1st lemme just say wonderful update! Onto bugs I found:

for me, I put the rare candy at pelliper bait spot. I come back and see blue bird. I get in battle and its a Machoke.. When i defeated it, a message said Pelliper turned into wingull.

I hadn't known before that Pikachu's quick attack may cause confusion according to the attack description on the top of the battle screen.

For your stickman fight game it's supposed to have a timer. There is no timer therefore you cannot exit that game unless you close SPEE completly.

And im not sure why at all, but the dept. store seems to be the only store thats working for me. Ive tried every other store and none of them work. Meaning when I click shop, nothing happens. ( I think it has something to do with the captain search event, because when you click shop in Portus City the clerk says her thing and somehow i think it's just related to the other shops for some reoson)

In the silph basement, at random times when i got in a battle my party pokemon would apear glitched up on the left side of the screen and the enemy on the right. (not specifly sure what caused that)

I also left candy on the bait spot in front of the rainbow tower. When I came back there was a poke ball in the spot, but when i clicked spacebar nothing happened so its just stuck there.

While roaming around the region, i found the female rival randomly facing a tree on route 3 and you can't talk to her ( I think you'll have to re-edit the controls and variables so whenever she's supposed to be there she appears right after that)

When I had entered the ship, I had noticed when i walked into the 1st room that there was no man in the next room, but when i woke up there was (seems a bit odd)

Also, on the boat the man with the onix and ryhorn....Onix is spelled Oinx lol

I think the bgm on the ship should be playing after you defeat the male rival, cause there is none playing

When on the 3rd floor of the ship when the hero tries to break the trees he says "what on hell" I think it sounds more correct to say "what the hell"

Also when on 3rd floor. When you go to the end of the hallway and onto the 4th floor, lets say for some reoson you wanted to go back and heal. Well when you go on the stairs that lead downwards on 4th floor it takes you to the opposite end of the room on the 3rd floor

Literally like 2 seconds before I engage in battle with the AI in the ship, I saw my male rival to my back left ( I think it makes more sense for him to walk into the room after the battle more than just suddenly appearing behind the player)

Just a side thought, i'd be happy to fill in for BCKC for a bit if you need, im up to filling in her shoes and helping make the SPEE a better game along the way. Hit me up if you think its an ok task for me temporarily or permanantly :)

Download the patch he posted, the majority of these have already been fixed. Or you could wait a few days when he posts another patch.

Back