• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everybody!

Years
  • Hi everyone! My name is Veronica (my username is FelixFaux because thats always my ign :)) and I'm a 21 year old female college student. I'm super new to forum communities and super excited to be a part of this one! Pokemon has been part of my life ever since I can remember, I picked up Red and Blue on my GameBoy and never put it down! I'm currently trying to complete my Pokedex in Alpha Sapphire so I can get the shiny charm and I want to learn how to breed competitive Pokemon. If anyone can help me with those things, great! I would really appreciate it! My favorite youtuber is ShadyPenguinn and if you know him, hello fellow Shady person! :)

So yeah! Thats about it! I came here to talk about my favorite hobby with other pokemon fans and to make awesome new friends!
    Hope to talk to some of you soon! ♥

Years
  • Welcome to PC, Veronica! You seem like a wonderful person. =') Always great having people like that here.

Be sure to check out the Battling & Team Building plus Trade Corner forums for battling and trading, they're very useful and people would be happy to help you out there. I'm not the most knowledgeable with competitive battling but I do enjoy breeding nice babies with good IVs, natures, and the like so I can probably answer a few questions about that. Don't hesitate to ask if you'd like. :D That aside, enjoy your time on the community! Hope you'll love it as much as we all do.

Years
  • Hey fellow Shady Person! Welcome to the forum!

My favorite YouTuber at the moment is also ShadyPenguinn! He's awesome. Love his videos. Anyway, there is so much for you to check out here at PC. We have sections for all of the Pokemon games, anime, etc. We also have a variety of non-Pokemon sections too where you can chat with members about basically anything you want!

As the lovely Sheep said, be sure to check out the Trading Corner of the forum to help you with your Dex completion and breeding. You'll definitely snag a few goodies there.

If you need anything, let us know. Hope to see you around!

Years
  • Hello there to you too Veronica! Such a pleasure to have you.

The others already covered what I was going to say, so I'm only going to do a quick one but we have a great competitive battling community who are happy to teach you the basics of the metagame and also help with your teams, and you can also battle and chat with fellow members over on our Showdown server.

Anyhow, enjoy your stay and I'll be sure to catch you around the forums!

Years
  • It's awesome to see another collector! :D I finished my Dex a while ago so feel free to message me if you're having trouble with any particular species. Hope you enjoy your time at PC!

Back