• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Oct 9, 2016
    Hi, I'm new here (obviously), so here's my intro thread.
    My name is Alex, my boyfriend recommended that I join here, so here I am. He also told me to start off by making a thread here.

My boyfriend goes by "Volga". I know his ex joined here before when they were together, so don't mistake me for him. :p
    I mainly came here for the same reason Volga did. For challenges, although I may occasionally hang around the trade corner, because that place seem interesting.

I don't know what else to say, so I guess that's it. :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Ah, welcome! Nice of you to join us, and I hope that you're liking it here so far! ^^ I'm Dragon, and howdy do! Welcome to PC. <33

Mmm, but yeah, we've got a nice challenges board for you to visit, so, you can pop on by anytime to see what is there! There are really cool and creative challenges for you to see, so, I hope that you'll enjoy that! And have a nice stay buddy; lemme know if you have any questions or concerns, and I'll assist the best that I can. c:

Years
  • Oh hey I've seen Volga around, and I think I recall welcoming a friend of his a while back so hey, great to see another one follow him here. Anyways, welcome Alex and I hope all's going well for you.

Dragon has probably told you about the Challenges section which is definitely going to become your main section, and I wouldn't be surprised because there's so many different and fun challenges to give your Pokemon adventure a new twist. I do wonder what kind of challenges you like to play? There's randomizers, solos, monos, Nuzlockes, you name it! And don't worry about feeling scared, because I know that Necrum, Alli and the other regulars will help you fit in well.

Have a great time with us Alex, and I hope you have a nice Easter as well. I'm always happy to talk to you if you need anything, but anyways I'll catch you soon!

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    I just want to say that I admire your username choice. (b'-')b

Hope you stick around, though! PC offers a variety of interesting places to post your opinions on, just be wary of the rules and you're golden. Welcome to PC! :D

Years
  • Your username is everything.

Anyway, hi! Welcome to the forum! Challenges are really fun, I've done a few before. I never complete them though lmao. I always lose. Nuzlockes especially. I want to start another one soon though and hopefully finish it this time! You'll enjoy the Challenges forum for sure.

Definitely check out the Trade section too. You will definitely snag a few goodies over there. If you need any help with anything, let us know :)

Years
  • Your boyfriend has good taste. :D;;; Big welcome to PC, Alex! Great having you. Enjoy our slew of challenges and please don't hesitate to ask if you need anything - we're always happy to help.

Back