• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello pokemon peeps

Emolga91

A wild Emolga appeared!
Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 18, 2015
    Hello I'm not so sure where to start the names Sean and I'm from he UK and I'm in my mid 20s . My life into the world of Pokemon has been quite the adventure (no puns intended). I watched the show as a kid and only up to the Orange league (haha I know I know) and I haven't long been into pokemon games themselves either (check my signature). I bought a 3ds a couple months back purely for just 2 games at the time which were fire emblem and Persona Q.

My console came bundled with Pokemon X and I wasn't always against the idea of the games it juse never excited me. I put 2 hours into PQ and then looked at Pokemon and thought hey let's give it a go.

Before I knew it at the end of the week I had put in over 35 hours into it and only 2 in the games I bought the system for haha. Now with around 300 hours in X and around 50 in omega ruby you could say I'm hooked. I felt like joining a community so I can make friends and have a laugh as well as discuss future pokemon games.

I look forward to talking to you all :)

Years
  • Welcome to the forums Sean, and I hope you're feeling okay which I'm assuming you are. Anyhow, interesting story you have. I wouldn't blame you becoming so suddenly addicted to your Pokemon games, because it's a franchise anyone can enjoy.

I also got into Pokemon through watching the anime, in fact before I even got into the games and ended up being a late bloomer to the games anyway. Both XY and ORAS are great games even if they're the only ones you've played so far. Every generation does have its unique purposes after all, and if you're looking for discussions about Pokemon we have various sections tailored to those.

Anyways, good luck and do stick around hopefully. I'm always open for a visitor message if are ever interested in looking for someone to talk to!

Emolga91

A wild Emolga appeared!
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 18, 2015
    Thanks for the welcome messages, I hope to stay among yourselves for a long time :) I might even try myself at role play or fan fiction etc but yes thanks again and i hope to see you around :)

Years
  • That really makes me happy to hear. :') Pokemon is an amazing franchise that hooks a lot of people - glad you've been enjoying it so much. X/Y and OR/AS are among some of my favorites, the sixth gen is amazing. Welcome to PC, Sean! ♥

Looking forward to talking to you too and hope you'll have fun chatting about it with us. Let me know if you'd like to talk as well, yeah? Always happy to make friends who love Pokemon as much as we do. See you around!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Heya! My name is Shawn! Same as your name, but just in a different spelling! It's nice to meet you today! And yeah, I remember loving watching the show when I was younger, and it was such a blast that I basically begged my parents to get the games for me. :3

Knnn, hi-fives for Fire Emblem and Persona Q; those are really extraordinary games! And yeah, you're in for a treat with your shiny new 3DS! Still though, I look forward on seeing you around to play pokemon! Have fun, and lemme know if you have any questions or concerns. <33

Emolga91

A wild Emolga appeared!
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 18, 2015
    Heya! My name is Shawn! Same as your name, but just in a different spelling! It's nice to meet you today! And yeah, I remember loving watching the show when I was younger, and it was such a blast that I basically begged my parents to get the games for me. :3

Knnn, hi-fives for Fire Emblem and Persona Q; those are really extraordinary games! And yeah, you're in for a treat with your shiny new 3DS! Still though, I look forward on seeing you around to play pokemon! Have fun, and lemme know if you have any questions or concerns. <33

Every time my birthday comes around I'm always having at least 3 cards spelt that way from family as well haha. I'm not so great in singles in pokemon online I'm more doubles haha. And well I haven't got far into fire emblem yet but I am a massive Persona fan probably one of my fav franchises :)

Back