• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Uprising: Fighting the Pokémon Extermination

Status
Not open for further replies.

The warden

I'm back!
Years
  • What on earth is going on, I run away from home, fight bounty hunters, heal Slash, fight some more bounty hunters, break in to a building, break out and finally get kidnapped. All in the space of a month. Now i'm tied up in the middle of some camp. What do I have to do to go back to being normal. Paul knew the anwser to that question, give up pokemon, hand Slash over to the PXS and turn himself in. NO! I won't do it being here kidnapped was better than that.

Paul sat up it had been over ten minuets since he had been tied up but he had been so busy thinking that he hadn't noticed. He tried to wrigle free of the ropes around him but they were too tight. Looking round the camp for something to help him escape Paul spotted a boy who he recognised but where from. He is the sword boy from the PXS building, I helped him maybe he will recognise me.

"Hey you, we met before I helped you." Paul shouted.

(OOC see posts 102 & 104 for extra info)

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • (OOC: sorry wolfsrain, it just wouldn't be as much fun anymore.)

"I thought we were a team," Isabel muttered, shaking her head. "But I guess this is what the Uprising boils down to."

Isabel walked over to the truck and jumped into the back, releasing Fareon so that whoever had to sit in the open would stay warm. The fire Pokemon obediently sat in the middle, heat slowly radiating from her warm coat. She stared down at her hands, refusing to meet anyone's gaze. Someone needed to find a way to keep the Uprising together. Isabel couldn't do it alone.

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
  • Charlie woke up from his sleep with an urge to cook. He went straight to the case where he kept his kitchen supplies and took out a whisk, a pestal, a mortar, and a knife.

He quickly diced some berries from his pocket with the knife and grounded them into a juice using the pestal and mortar. He placed the juice in a small container next to him.

He then open the case with his supplies and pulled out a small pot and some sort of metal cover that had four rectangles sticking out of it.

He poured the juice into the pot and diced and grounded a different batch of berries into juice. He left this juice in the mortar.

He placed the metal cover on top of the pot and latched the four rectangles to the pot. He lit the juice in the pot with a match and it burst into flames.

He pulled out a beaker and an attractive porcelin cup from his case and poured the juice from the mortar into the beaker and placed it on the cover that was over the pot filled with flames. He let the juice simmer in the beaker before pouring into the cup.

Charlie took the cup with him outside and looked around. He noticed Isabel and he thought that she was worried.

He came over to her because he wanted to give her the tea.

"Here I just made it. It's a mixed berry tea. It's good for you and it'll make you feel better." Charlie said with a smile and while placing tea next to her.

"You see cooking's not as easy and worthless like people think. This tea has energy restoring properties and cures insomnia, but be carefull when cooking because some ingrediants can cause unwanted effects like this Tomato berry it makes your mouth swell just like this." Charlie said while sticking a Tomato berry in his mouth.

His lips grew big and became a brillant red. He had clown lips and the berry gave him a funny speech impediment that made his talking hillarious, but still easy to understand.

"Also this berry makes you stomache grow and you look round likie a ball." Charlie said and he stuck the berry in his mouth.

He became like a ball and one of his pokeballs dropped from his belt. Munchlax was released.

"This is Munch. You want to be carefully because if he licks you, you become paralyzed like this" Charlie said while ordering his Munchlax to lick him.

The Munchlax obeyed and Charlie lost ballance. He began to roll away and didn't stop until he hit a nearby tree.

All of that was in hopes that he could make Isabel happy.

He returned to Isabel as round as a ball, with a big bump on his head and bright red clown lips.

"I know how it can feel being a leader. I was the head chef for Sinnoh's Starlight Cafe. I'm the one who made it famous my boss would always tell me, but I could feel all the pressure and my fellow chefs would always fight me, so in the end I ran away. I always regret not staying, I feel like I've let everyone down. Isabel your strong you'll be fine and you can do it" Charlie said to Isabel while gripping her hand warmly with a huge smile on his face.

Last edited:

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • Chris stood there, stunned at what had just happened. for Isabel to be that cold to the others was somewhat unlike her. Chris had assumed the battle was all in good fun, but he must've been wrong. For everyone to just turn on each other like that... was just unreal.

Charlie went over to Isabel to comfort her, snapping Chris out of his trance.

"Toto, Toto..." Dile said worryingly, looking at Chris form his shoulder.

"Don't worry Dile." Chris reassured the Pokemon, petting it softly on the head "We'll sort this out."

Chris looked from face to face across the campsite, Isabel was drinking the tea that Charlie had given her, while Ashi sat in the truck, trying to hide her face, and Corey was standing there with the keys in his hand and the same dumbstruck expression Chris had worn a few moments ago. Charlie was trying to comfort Isabel, but that wasn't what they needed right now. What they needed was 'a good kick up the ass'.

"So that's it." Chris yelled to capture the attention of the entire group "This is how it goes down... over a fight over some goddamn truck!" He paused, thinking about his next words "We came here to help people and Pokemon! We came here to help new trainers! We came here to help, and you guys are just going to sit in a puddle your own tears and give up now! Look how much we've overcome, and you're going to sulk about this stupid thing!" Chris stood and crossed his arms, awaiting an awnser.

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • (OOC: I love how all of our character's perspectives bleed through ^.^)

Isabel covered the grin that disobediently broke out across her face with a hand, shaking her head as she stared at Charlie, unable to look away.

"You look ridiculous," she laughed. She picked up a bundle of clothing and tossed it to him, nearly throwing him off-balance. "Well, what are you waiting for? Hop on in."

Charlie struggled to get in without falling over and rolling away. Isabel continued to smile and took a sip of her tea, tasting the blend of berries that flooded her mouth.

"So that's it." Chris yelled loudly to the entire group "This is how it goes down... over a fight over some goddamn truck!" He paused, crossing his arms expectantly. "We came here to help people and Pokemon! We came here to help new trainers! We came here to help, and you guys are just going to sit in a puddle your own tears and give up now! Look how much we've overcome, and you're going to sulk about this stupid thing!"

"No one said anything about giving up," Isabel said quietly. "Whether we act like it or not, we are all more similar than different. We all want to stand together and fight, and that's what we're going to do."

"Now get into the 'goddamn' truck," she added with a smile.

(OOC: yeah, I copied and pasted the trucks adjective into my own post from what Chris said. Just a weird thing I don't do :P)

dc_united

Josh Wicks doesn't like you
    Years
  • Yassan hopped in the back of the truck and was tempted to say something to cheer Isabel up, then checked the thought. Ruffling through the hunter's backpack, he pulled off his army jacket and pulled on the gray t-shirt, which was a tad short, but serviceable. The man had foolishly kept his wallet in his backpack, but Yassan would count the money when the time came. There was a toothbrush, which was a welcome sight, a photo of the bounty hunter with some friends on a fishing trip, and a box of matches and a flare. Yassan tossed the photo over his shoulder and pocketed the wallet and matches.

He popped Sneasel's pokeball, desperate for some non-brooding company. His Sneasel looked about, hopped on Yassan's shoulder, ran over to Isabel and gave her a calculating look, then sat down to warm itself near the Flareon. Sneasel looked up at Yassan, and gave what most people registered as a smile. "Snea!" Yassan laughed. Yeah, I guess it is like old times! Although we were more often clustered around a fire or dilapidated heater, though!" He pulled out his last MRE and broke the chicken and bread into thirds, and held one of the thirds out to Isabel, but she didn't seem to notice. Yassan just shrugged and placed it into his pack. He split the remaining meal between himself and Sneasel. Suddenly, he spat a hunk of half-chewed bread out over the truck's side. "Like they didn't dehydrate this stuff enough already." he muttered.

The warden

I'm back!
    Years
  • The sword boy who Paul shoputed eariler didn't here him. So Pual sat there watching the rest of the group then a boy started to do something strange.

What on earth is that boy doing, Paul was watching as the boy started rolling round like a giant ball. There was a quick disscusion.

"You look ridiculous,Well, what are you waiting for? Hop on in." a girl said to the ball boy.

"So that's it. This is how it goes down... over a fight over some goddamn truck! We came here to help people and Pokemon! We came here to help new trainers! We came here to help, and you guys are just going to sit in a puddle your own tears and give up now! Look how much we've overcome, and you're going to sulk about this stupid thing!" Another boy yelled at the girl.

"No one said anything about giving up. Whether we act like it or not, we are all more similar than different. We all want to stand together and fight, and that's what we're going to do. Now get into the 'goddamn' truck," The girl replied quietly.

Then everyone started to get in to a truck. So thats it they are going to steal my pokemon and my stuff and just leave me here.

"Hey what about me! I want to help to you just can't leave me here!" Paul yelled, I don't want to be left behind again. That boy was so funny rolling round like that. THATS IT! Paul lay down and began to roll himself towards the truck it took him quite a while to turn round but one he had he made quick progress. I'm dzizy vrey dzziy dn'ot tinhk taht was good ieda.

Paul got to the truck and shouted "Can some one help me in please."

(OOC I didn't think of Paul rolling at first so I added it later. Also didn't realise Paul's feet weren't tied together)

Last edited:

ShadowDragon~

Dragon King Extra Ordinaire
    Years
  • OOC: Back from the dead aka school; sry guys ive been fed up with projects and a gigantic writers block, ill see what i can do

Drake woke up from shouts all around him.

"What the heck is going on?" He rubbed his eyes and looked around. The van was fully loaded and people were jumping in, except for one guy who was tied and staring at him.

So much for a good sleeping spot. He looked around in the undergrowth where he had put his sleeping bag and made a little area for himself inside the warmth of the bush. His pokemon were still sleeping and he returned them to their pokebals where they could continue sleeping

"And now.... whats going on?" Drake packed up his stuff and saw the engine turn on.

"Crap theyre leaving" He grabbed his stuff and opened up the back of the truck.

There were other people in the truck.

"What the f*ck is going on here?"

OOC: Btw whats this rp rated? as in pg or something

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • "No one said anything about giving up," Isabel said quietly. "Whether we act like it or not, we are all more similar than different. We all want to stand together and fight, and that's what we're going to do."

<Phew... Good.> Chris thought, as he let out a relieved sigh.

"Now get into the 'goddamn' truck," she added with a smile.

Chris couldn't help but let out a grin, "You took the words right out of my mouth, Is."

He started to make his way to the truck with Dile on his shoulder, swing his backpack around and pulling an orange and black scarf with the 'Groudon' symbol out, wrapping it around his neck.

Suddenly, the kid that was tied up, started screaming and yelling, crawling to the truck. Once the kid had gotten to the truck, he propped himself up and shouted "Can some one help me in please!!"

""I'd love to..." Chris smiled "But... then I might not get a seat inside." He pushed the kid's head back down to the ground and opened the truck door and stepped into the car. "Have fun in the trunk!"

Almost as soon as Chris had closed the door closed the door on the kid, from what seemed to be out of no where, Drake reopened it. To be honest, Chris had completely forgotten about him.

"What the f*ck is going on here?" he yelled into the truck.

"Damn... watch the language, kid. And what's with all the yelling? Anyways, we're about to leave. Go get your stuff, and don't forget your Katana." Chris and the Totodile on his shoulder laughed as Drake rolled his eyes.

(OOC: I put Chris in a 'good' mood because he just got some sleep and his headache went away. Sry if it offended ne1)

Last edited:

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • Yassan joined them in the back of the truck, beginning to go through the backpack he had taken from the Bounty Hunter. She began stroking Flareon's warm coat, lost in thought until the Sneasel that must have been Yassan's looked her over before going to its master. Her thoughts were broken yet again when a hunk of bread flew out of Yassan's mouth. Isabel sighed and leaned back, wondering when they were going to leave.

"Hey what about me! I want to help to you just can't leave me here!"

Isabel looked over to see the tied up boy rolling toward the truck. When he finally stopped he found, to no surprise, that he couldn't get inside.

"Can some one help me in please." the boy said in a slightly more humble tone.

"I'd love to..." Chris walked over and smiled "But... then I might not get a seat inside." He pushed the kid's head back down, pretty much knocking him back to the ground face-first, and stepped into the truck without a second glance. "Have fun in the trunk!"

Isabel scowled darkly. He was certainly feeling better, though Isabel didn't know that she liked it any better that way. She grabbed hold of the side of the trunk and jumped out, landing close to the boy's head. She heard Drake yelling from the inside of the truck, but decided she need not intervene. She kneeled down next to the boy and yanked on the back of his shirt, pulling him to his feet in one swift motion. She undid the knot tying his feet and threw the rope into the trunk, leaving his hands tied. Without a word, she boosted the kid up into the trunk before climbing back in herself.

"So," she said slowly, looking him over. "Who are you, exactly?"

The warden

I'm back!
    Years
  • Isabel grabbed hold of the side of the trunk and jumped out, landing close to the Paul's head. Paul heard a boy yelling from the inside of the truck. Isabel kneeled down next to the Paul and yanked on the back of his shirt, pulling him to his feet in one swift motion. She undid the knot tying his feet and threw the rope into the trunk, leaving his hands tied. Without a word, she boosted the kid up into the trunk before climbing back in herself.

"So," she said slowly, looking him over. "Who are you, exactly?"

"Paul Stevenson" Paul said adding " Your Isabel, right?"

(OOC wanted to add more but didn't want to bunnie Isabel's reaction)

ShadowDragon~

Dragon King Extra Ordinaire
    Years
  • "Damn... watch the language, kid. And what's with all the yelling? Anyways, we're about to leave. Go get your stuff, and don't forget your Katana." They were laughing at him.

"Ill show you how sharp that katana is..." Drake mumbled

"What?"

"Err, ill be right back" He wouldnt give them the pleasure of knowing that he did indeed forget his katana. He ran over to where he hid his bags and grabbed it.

"Paul Stevenson" someone said adding " Your Isabel, right?"

"Huh i remember that voice" Drake walked over to the truck and climbed in. He saw the boy from before talking with Isabel

"Its ok, hes helped us before" Without waiting for a response he opened the back again. He frowned when he noticed all seats were taken.

"The roof it is" He climbed up the back of the truck and lay down on the top. He tied his back to the rail and put his heads behind his head. Luckily the roof had bars and edges so it was hard to actually see whats on it so he should have been safe.

"Come on out guys" He brought out his four pokemon who were clearly enjoying the sun in this cold snowy area. It wasnt warm so that the snow would melt, but still... He layed out his jacket next to him and made the four pokemon go under it so that they wouldnt be noticed along the way.

"Hey!" He grabbed his jacket and hit it on the roof. He could hear yells from inside

"Sorry!" He grinned when he looked at star, who was guiltily looking at its tail and the burn mark on Drake's jacket.

"Oh well" and with that he closed his eyes

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • "Paul Stevenson," the kid said before adding "You're Isabel, right?"

"It's ok, hes helped us before," Drake said, beginning to climb onto the roof.

Isabel ignored him and gave Paul a calculating look. It didn't appear as though he was working for PXS or the government, but she couldn't afford to make an assumption.

"That is correct," she said slowly. "But I would like to know more about you. For starters, why were you following us?"

PlatniumPiano

You are now breathing manually
    Years
  • Almost Ready...

Pivoting on his foot, Corey turned towards the truck. Although he was still furious at Ashi, Isabel somewhat tempered him from attacking her. But she needed to learn her place.

Oh well, Corey thought, She will at the Frosty Gorge. It is truly humbling, there. A small smirk appeared on Corey's mouth, ready for the trek to the mountains. Possibly, he could capture a new Pokemon there... only if lucky, of course. Corey turned again, and adressed those not already inside of the truck:

"Are we ready to depart for Frosty Gorge?" There were many yes', but Isabel first had to inquire her prisoner.

"If I can be any help, I am a great interrogater," Corey offered. Night was coming, and he did not want to wait much longer to depart. Besides, it was a long time since he last cracked the psyche of a human being... before he cracked their bones.

"Well, Isabel?"

Last edited:

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • "If I can be any help, I am a great interrogater," Corey offered. "Well, Isabel?"

Isabel looked Corey over. She had a feeling that his methods of interrogation would be anything but humane, especially for being used on a young boy.

"We should really get going," Isabel said. "I've got everything covered here. And if he is a spy... well, Frosty Gorge is a secluded area."

She made this last statement sound like a threat when she returned her attention back to Paul. Isabel stared past his glasses into his eyes, reading his expression and calculating every possible meaning it could hold. There wasn't anything questionable there.

"I ask again," Isabel said firmly, feeling the engine hum beneath her as it started. "Why are you following us?"

(OOC: sorry about bunnying Chris, I just wanted to start the car already :P)

The warden

I'm back!
    Years
  • If I can be any help, I am a great interrogater," Corey offered. "Well, Isabel?"

"We should really get going," Isabel said. "I've got everything covered here. And if he is a spy... well, Frosty Gorge is a secluded area."

"I ask again," Isabel said firmly, feeling the engine hum beneath her as it started. "Why are you following us?"

Paul looked Isabelin the eye and said "Well I guess I should start at the begining.", he paused for a second and when no reply came he continued.

"Well as you already know I have a scyther, Slash, ever since I caught Slash he has been like a big brother to me he has always protcted me and got me out of trouble. One other thing I should tell you is my Mum and Dad used to run a pokemart. But as you know all of that changed, I lived in a small town so the new law didn't come into effect as soon as it did elsewhere." said Paul looking at the floor as he did.

"They took the pokemart off Mum and Dad, they didn't let them keep the shop, they just took it off them. My Dad used to be a trainer, that is his belt with my stuff he gave it to me when I caught Slash." Paul stuttered pointing at the belt. "They were going to take that too. They were going to take all the pokemon the ones Dad trained for years, and worst of all they were going to take Slash. So I decided to run away. I broke in to the pokemart and stole a load of stuff one night and then left town. Ever since then I'v been on the run fighting bounty hunters, Slash got hurt a few times but I could heal him. Then I got here to Crystal city and I was low on food so I persuaded Slash in to his pokeball and went in to town. Thats when I saw you comming out of the man hole. I followed you and that woman to the PXS place, I was so angry they were the people taking the pokemon. I saw the boy the one who said he knew me out side the building and then I broke in. I found a load of trucks, I think this is one of them, but some gaurds found me so I battled them with some of the pokemon they had taken. It didn't go to plan but it worked. Then chasing after a shinx that thinks I'm it's trainer, I found that boy again."

Paul's focus drifted slightly "Shinx I named it Bolt but I didn't check if it was a boy or girl, how silly is that?" Paul murrmed to him self laughting slightly until Isabel snapped her finger, then he continued.

"The boy, yeah, I led him and two other boy's to the truck, infact I think ball boy over there is one of them. Then when I got to the truck Corey was there, I didn't trust him so I hid and they didn't notice I had gone. So then I left the garage out the doors and set off again. Until while I was camping Slsh woke me, he could hear a flying pokemon, fearing a bounty hunter had followed me in the air I hid and watch it fly by. On it's back was Ashi and I saw her I the alley way so I followed her. Then I got her and it was so quick soon I was tied up and I had Slash taken off me." Paul continued to got on, talking very quickly becasue "it was so quick" but Isabel knew the rest.

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • "Well I guess I should start at the beginning," he paused for a second as if waiting for Isabel's response, but she silently urged him on.

"Well as you already know I have a Scyther, Slash, ever since I caught Slash he has been like a big brother to me he has always protected me and got me out of trouble. One other thing I should tell you is my Mum and Dad used to run a pokemart. But as you know all of that changed, I lived in a small town so the new law didn't come into effect as soon as it did elsewhere." said Paul looking at the floor as he did. Isabel shook her head slowly. This story was all too common.

"They took the pokemart off Mum and Dad, they didn't let them keep the shop, they just took it off them. My Dad used to be a trainer, that is his belt with my stuff he gave it to me when I caught Slash." Paul stuttered pointing at the belt. "They were going to take that too. They were going to take all the pokemon the ones Dad trained for years, and worst of all they were going to take Slash. So I decided to run away. I broke in to the pokemart and stole a load of stuff one night and then left town. Ever since then I've been on the run fighting bounty hunters, Slash got hurt a few times but I could heal him. Then I got here to Crystal city and I was low on food so I persuaded Slash in to his pokeball and went in to town. That's when I saw you coming out of the man hole. I followed you and that woman to the PXS place, I was so angry they were the people taking the Pokemon. I saw the boy the one who said he knew me out side the building and then I broke in. I found a load of trucks, I think this is one of them, but some guards found me so I battled them with some of the Pokemon they had taken. It didn't go to plan but it worked. Then chasing after a Shinx that thinks I'm it's trainer, I found that boy again."

Isabel could sense Paul getting distracted "Shinx I named it Bolt but I didn't check if it was a boy or girl, how silly is that?" Isabel snapped her fingers, reminding him to continue his story.

"The boy, yeah, I led him and two other boy's to the truck, in fact I think ball boy over there is one of them. Then when I got to the truck Corey was there, I didn't trust him so I hid and they didn't notice I had gone. So then I left the garage out the doors and set off again. Until while I was camping Slash woke me, he could hear a flying Pokemon, fearing a bounty hunter had followed me in the air I hid and watch it fly by. On it's back was Ashi and I saw her I the alley way so I followed her. Then I got her and it was so quick soon I was tied up and I had Slash taken off me."

Isabel digested what she had been told. His story wasn't unlike her own, but that didn't make it any less likely to be a lie. Still, she hadn't seen anything deceitful in his face...

"I believe you," Isabel sighed, leaning forward to undo the knot in the rope.

Isabel bit her lip and felt the snowflakes fall onto her unprotected face. She reached over to Flareon and scratched her behind the ears.

"Now," she returned her attention to Paul. "Just because I believe you doesn't mean you're one of us."

(OOC: this is Isabel's way of saying "what can you do for us")

The warden

I'm back!
    Years
  • "Now," she returned her attention to Paul. "Just because I believe you doesn't mean you're one of us."

"I want to help, I'm sure I could train Slash and Bolt to make them stronger. I want to join and fight the law to let pokemon come back to the region. If you give me my bag I can show you what supplies I have left, you can devide them up between your gang. What is it called anyway?" Paul said reaching for his bag.

(OOC Isabel can either give him his bag or look through the bag herself)

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • It seemed like it was ages ago that she had busted out of that psycho organization. But it was much closer than that. There's always the Uprising, but I've never thought them to be my type. Rena pondered as she walked across the cold sand from the middle of nowhere. The moonless night made it seem evern more nostalgic for her, as this is where she had found herself that time ago, when she first set out to see the world. Strange, how the simplest of changes can become bits and pieces of nostalgia... Rena looked over at some lights nearby, hinting a town was close. She began heading in that direction, and at once forgot all senses she had. It was as if that seemingly hectic town was calling for her, and she was walking towards it like a zombie, unable to do anything but walk slowly but surely to that destination.

A sudden memory came back, and it hit Rena as hard as the day her father beat her up for asking if she could go outside into the world. She immediately lost consciousness, though there really wasn't any cause for this but that forgotten memory. As Rena gently fell to the ground with a small "thud", she uttered the words "Glaceon"...

"Daddy, I want a Glaceon for my birthday! A shiny female one!"

"Sorry, Rena, but shiny Eevee are hard to come by, and it's even harder traveling out to evolve it into such a creature."

"But daddy... You got me a Feebas~ You said that Feebas were hard to find!"

"I did, but this Feebas was cheap in a store. I was lucky to have found it there."

"And you got me a shiny Togepi, too!"

"Look, I think a Sneasel would be perfect for you, Rena."

"I don't! I want a Glaceon!!!"

"Rena! No!"

"But... But... Fine..."

That simple memory. An argument, nonetheless, but a memory Rena could never forget, no matter how much she tried getting it out of her head. Ever since she was a child, she had been fascinated by shiny Glaceon. She always loved them and wished she could have one each birthday. But her father never gave her one; he said they were hard to find, even though he had somehow gotten her a Feebas and a shiny Togepi for two of her birthdays. If only she had one, that memory could go away, or so she thought. If only...

PlatniumPiano

You are now breathing manually
    Years
  • "Okay, are we all ready yet?" Corey asked. He was slightly frustrated with everybody's procrastination. If they weren't ready yet, oh well.

Corey stepped into the drivers seat of the truck, and turned the key. It took several attempts before the engine started. He turned his head out of the window, and yelled, "Frosty Gorge, last call!"

He was ready to get going.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back