• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Pokemon Odyssey: A New Beginning (T) [OOC +SU)

What would you like more of in this Roleplay?

• Fighting. More fighting!

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Character interaction. Get to know each other more.

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Deeper storyline: more drama, more comedy, more romance.

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • Side stories. A few adventures away from the main plot.

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • More flexible plot. Plot decided in part by the RPers.

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • The Roleplay is fine as is.

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@fortworth96 Alright sounds good to me. Welcome back.

@Ray Maverick Well, since Greiger came up with the plan, I will probably collaborate with him on the details, and figure it out from there. Luckily, the actual ambush doesn't happen until the next day in the RP, so we've got some time to figure it out.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Question, for some clarification: How wide are the plains between the forest and the mountains? At least a rough estimate.

The plains between is approximately 1 mile (1.6 miles) across. You could see the path to the other side, but there is quite a bit of room in between.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Yea, sorry. Grammar mistake. 1 mile (1.6 kilometers)

Saturated Hue

acrobatic effing pirouette.
Years
So hey guys, I just decided to drop in here to announce that I'm back (on top of a massive apology). I dunno how far along we are in the plot (haven't checked the IC yet), so I don't know if Olivia and/or Deluge have died or been put out of commission or something similar. If they're still alive and swinging, I'd like to re-join the RP, if that's possible. :3

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@Saturated Hue Both Deluge and Olivia are alive, and you are most welcome back into the RP. Depending on how far back you last were in, I recommend you either read over everything that happened prior to your exit, or, if it is too much, I can provide a summary for you so you can be caught up.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
I got bored and recolored an Infernape to look like Daricka.
av4gus.png

It's not perfect, but I like it XD

Saturated Hue

acrobatic effing pirouette.
Years
@fortworth: That's a really clean recolor! o:

@SV: To my understanding, these are the events that have transpired since I left:

Silver Tribe Side: There's currently a rebellion in Albia. Frost, Deluge, (Black?) Widow and Ignitus are present there, and is currently on their way to stop the rebellion.

Gold Tribe Side: They entered Thieves' Forest and got attacked by the thieves. But then Lyn arrived and solved the miscommunication problem, so they're all buddy-buddy now. Lyn requested that the thieves help the Gold Tribe invade Albia; they agreed, but on one condition: the Gold Tribe must first retrieve the King of Thieves' brother from the Silver Tribe's clutches. Every Gold Tribe member, save Vigil, Dryad & Sword and Shield are to go.

If I missed something/got something wrong, please tell me. ;]

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@Saturated Hue, yea...wow. Got it right down to the wire. Impressive skimming, if I do say so myself. You should be fine, then.

@fortworth96 Nice work! I was trying to get a grip on the exact coloring on his flames. Apparently in my mind, I always had them a bit lighter than you intended. This definitely sheds some light on that. xD

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Be sure not to forget to post, everyone! If no one else posts in the next few days, I'll just post again advancing to the next day, so we can get the main plot moving again.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
OK, thanks for letting me know. I'll try to move things a bit slower this week so that we don't start the action until you return.

EDIT: I'll do my best to prevent the ambush from taking full effect before you come back, but it does begin, sorry. Just catch up.

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Hey all, just a friendly reminder to everyone not to forget to post! I also wanted to say that I will not be here tomorrow or Saturday, and I will most likely return on Sunday, which is when I'd most likely start the ambush.

Also, as a side note, I was looking through youtube, and I found this song. What do you think of this as the new Gold Tribe theme? Partially because the theme sounds pretty awesome, and partially because of that awesome picture, which is similar to what I imagine Gold City to look like. Don't ask how Pokemon built something like that, not everything in Odyssey is supposed to make sense :p

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
Also, as a side note, I was looking through youtube, and I found this song. What do you think of this as the new Gold Tribe theme? Partially because the theme sounds pretty awesome, and partially because of that awesome picture, which is similar to what I imagine Gold City to look like. Don't ask how Pokemon built something like that, not everything in Odyssey is supposed to make sense :p
I rather like it o.o And I can see how Pokemon can build something like that. In fact, it would probably be easier for Pokemon to build (with all their powers and stuff) than it would be for humans.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Side: Silver Tribe

Name: Sovereign

Title: The Crusher (Title imposed on him by rumors and stories, not chosen by him. He cares not for titles)

Pokemon Species: Tyranitar

Appearance: Sovereign is truly a beast among beasts. Bearing a single vertical scar down his left eye, which he sustained as a larvitar, Sovereign's victims have been known to freeze up in the sight of his blood stained hands and feet.
aC9ZTn777OvgL1vs636f+tP8DPgQOmy7jyvUAAAAASUVORK5CYII=
Right, Sovereign. Left, Outrage mode.

Personality: Larvitar's, known to be abandoned by their mothers to fend for themselves in a hostile environment,has known nothing but but the cruelty of growing in the mountains. This has made him cold to the feelings of others and a powerful opponent on the battlefield. He lives only for the thrill of combat, proving himself time and again that he is among the strongest of the region. Civilian and friendly casualties are of no consequence, a fact which has gotten him in trouble on more than one occasion. But it is often forgiven for his ability to get the job done at any cost, and do the dirty work that others are not willing to do. However, Sovereign does have a certain fondness for Dragon Types since his father (a Garchomp) is the only Pokemon that has shown him kindness. He also has dragon's blood pumping through his veins which can manifest itself as fits of uncontrollable power.

History: His mother, seeing him as a weakness, abandoned him at a young age. Feeling rejected, he tried to prove himself by training day and night around a giant volcano, and fed on the magma contained within. Eventually he grew into a Pupitar and challenged his mother. Despite all his training, he still wasn't strong enough to beat her. She stabbed him in the eye with a rock (stone edge) and left him for dead. He was eventually found by an unlikely savior, his dad (a Garchomp). His dad, also shunned by Sovereign's mom, agreed to train him. He taught Sovereign the power of his bloodline, the powerful blood rage known as Outrage (egg move). It took several years to master. But when Sovereign did, he accidentally killed his father while testing it's power, unable to control himself. So distraught by the loss of the only family he had ever known sent him into a rage so strong it nearly collapsed the mountain itself. When the dust finally cleared, he had grown into his full adult form, a Tyranitar. He confronted his mother again, but this time he had an edge that she could not foresee. Even after he had defeated her, he could not stop. He continued to assault her for hours until no breath was drawn into her lungs. He had stained his hands and feet with the blood of his own mother, but he didn't care. He chose not to wash them as a sign of what he had accomplished. Stories of his brutality spread across the land and eventually reached the ears of Auron. He sent a group of messengers to invite Sovereign to the Silver Clan. All but one messenger were slaughtered. "If you want to ask me to join you, do it yourself. Do not send small fry into the maw of a beast like me." This was the message that the sole survivor delivered to Auron. Auron eventually conceded, and traveled to the lair of Sovereign. Sovereign promptly attacked Auron. The ensuing battle lasted days, but in the end Auron proved the stronger fighter. Sovereign then agreed to join Auron's ranks. "I had to know if you were as strong as they say you are," said Sovereign. "I couldn't ally myself with a weakling. And let me tell you, you didn't disappoint."

Sovereign's first battle with the Silver Tribe was to intercept a caravan of supplies on it's way to Gold Tribe forces. The battle is obscured by rumors which distort the facts, but it is generally believed that at some point during the fight, Sovereign snapped. It is said that Sovereign slaughtered every combatant on the battlefield that day, allies included. Auron supposedly was not happy at losing soldiers to one of his own men, but was forgiving since the story was likely to instill fear in those who opposed the Silver Tribe. It is hard to say how much of this is true and how much is made up, since very few people know the solid facts about what happened that day. The only certain thing is that something happened that day that deeply affected Sovereign...

Moveset: Stone Edge, Earthquake, Outrage, Crunch, Payback, Sandstorm.

All changes are underlined.

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@NecrumWarrior It's an interesting play on getting an outsider to join the Silver Tribe, but I quite like the idea. You are accepted! Welcome to Odyssey!

@Everyone else - I have just returned from my trip, and I will be initiating the Ambush sometime today. Be ready for it!

@fortworth96 I guess you have some point there!

Also for everyone's information: Kiklion has been removed from the RP due to inactivity (since her character wasn't active enough, the character will be removed completely, as if she never existed at all :P ). Equinox has apparently left PC, so he will become an NPC for now, in case he returns.

Last edited:
Back