• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Make one with me as Lucy while you're at it then o3o

Also I just realized that you had responded to me in Plurk, Tara XD; There's someone else on my Plurk whose nickname is "agent cupcake" and I mistook you for her ^^;

And fff it's flurrying on and off outside. MAKE UP YOUR MIND WEATHER.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Naaah. I'm not a cupcake on plurk. I'm a Twinkie! In a box! ♥ /brick'd to no end.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I don't even know why, but today I made Don a theme.

GV7W6.png

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

So many people to respond to and it figures my parents want me to do laundry tonight ;w;

Don x Flipper. I support this (b' ')b /brick'ddddd

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

..."Way too high?" And the hints for Luke x Tear aren't? At least Asch x Natalia actually has some backstory and it's cute and all. Totally being a hypocrite here considering I hate three certain childhood friend pairings. /Lloyd x Colette, Yoh x Anna, and Natsu x Lisanna

Currently being lame and downloading a partial Hatoful OST. I hope Moa is able to list all the tracks 'cause there are some I really want ;w;

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years

Were we talkin' 'bout dreams?
I had a really weird one last night (pfft, that's nothing new)
I think it was some weird version of the town where my dad lives and . . . y'know that really old game, um . . . rock em sock em robots? Yeah, there were giant forms of those and I think there were Japanese people inside and they were having huge fights and bumping into skyscrapers (and seeing as there are no buildings more then a few stories high where my dad lives . . . lol) and then there was this parade with smaller-yet-still-big versions of these robots, and I think one started talking to me and I don't know what happened but it was so weird and I know the ending was very strange but I don't even know. x_x
I HAVE REALLY WEIRD DREAMS ALMOST NIGHTLY. It's rather entertaining at times, though. :3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I've actually had Nutella now so I'm not as much as an alien as I was before. ♥

Also I'm fine with people disliking Yoh x Anna as long as they haven't read Osorezan Revoir. If they did and still hate it. then... well... uhm... yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back