• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Latioslegend's Evd, events, and shiny Trade Center

Is my shop good at all?

• Excellent!

Votes: 219 65.6%
  • Pretty good

Votes: 74 22.2%
  • Could have been better

Votes: 17 5.1%
  • This shop is so pale from living in the shadows of all other threads!

Votes: 24 7.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gusxx1

Name/FC: Gus / 4082 1523 9868
Years
  • Well i got it in a giveaway so i believe its a clone. I can take another EV trained or something else for it. I don't mind really. If not i could EV train something for you.

Sakurah

Pokemon Event Collector! <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Salamence = Naughty
    Elevectire = Serious.

It's the Saikyou Event.

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Well i got it in a giveaway so i believe its a clone. I can take another EV trained or something else for it. I don't mind really. If not i could EV train something for you.

Clone or not it's still legit ;). So I'll trade for it!

Salamence = Naughty
    Elevectire = Serious.

It's the Saikyou Event.

Alright I might be interested in the Electrive, what can you offer? =)

Burningfenix: ah the only other thing that interests me is the Evd Rotom^^; though I can take another look if you like?

Sakurah

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    rocks metang? xD I'm not sure... rofl.

i'll have to check my pkmn later. x.x~

latioslegends

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    rocks metang? xD I'm not sure... rofl.

i'll have to check my pkmn later. x.x~

Alright well just tell me when you made a official decission xD.

BurningFenix: I can make a deal if you like ;). I will trade both Latis for the wholeset including Rotom, but you would not be allowed to redistribute the Latios for the time being. Once you get something that may catch my intention, like a rare evd poke like Venemoth, or maybe a certain shiny with a good nature, then you would be allowed to redistribute.

Do you want the plusle for the aerodacytl or something else?
    The Plusle would do nicely :).

latioslegends

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    yea man i can respect that, and ill try hard to find a good IV or rare Evd pokemon

Well don't act like its too big of a challenge xD. Just a simple evd Venemoth, or something that can bee seen as a bit unique.

But as said I'll take another look in your thread tomorrow just incase I reconsider on any of your evd or shinies ;).

Years
  • lol alright :P i did happen to see ur Want list and it said u wanted a EVd shiny Cresselia...well i have a bold shiny cresslia and i can EV train that for u in exchange for letting me trade Latios how does that sound? or u can pick a shiny from my thread that u might like EVd train and i can do that, and i can for sure EV train u a Venomoth with high IV's

latioslegends

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Alright, Tell me when you would like to trade. :)

I'll note you when I can trade^_-

lol alright :P i did happen to see ur Want list and it said u wanted a EVd shiny Cresselia...well i have a bold shiny cresslia and i can EV train that for u in exchange for letting me trade Latios how does that sound? or u can pick a shiny from my thread that u might like EVd train and i can do that, and i can for sure EV train u a Venomoth with high IV's

Oh please can you provide the IVs on the Cresselia^_^. Venemoth, Togetick, Butterfree, Beautifly are the top Unique Evd I need at the momment, any with high IVs and Evd would get you redistribution rights! :D

Sakurah

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    JBHF Manaphy! That's the one I want.
    For my Elecivire? xD

Years
  • The IV's for Cresselia are 25/1/15/3/29/21

I also have a Shiny Modest Togetick, its Touched but not 100 so i need to give it some berries so see what its true IV's are if ur interested in that...if ur not interested in those 2 then ill for sure start working on Venomoth

Sakurah

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Ty for another sucessful trade. ^_^
    Btw, you should update your list and group your events together xD [LIke put the 10th anniv with each other. ]

latioslegends

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Sorry I ain't too interested in the 2 you posted^^; but if that Venemoth turns out great you will earn redistribution. Just use the first Venemoth set on Smogon. :D

Ty for another sucessful trade. ^_^
    Btw, you should update your list and group your events together xD [LIke put the 10th anniv with each other. ]

Gah I have a load of stuff to update just been too lazy to xD.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back