• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Neon Blue

Shikamaru88

Back dont know if I will stay.
Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2010
    ok this is crazy i pots my topic and the first reply is you stole my graphics and your a thief and all that crap, first of all these graphics orginally belong to nintendo people keep forgetting that!!! secondly i do not steal havent stole anyhting and wont steal peorid. Now to clear up shinylugia249's confusion here is where i have gotten all my graphics:

I'd just like to note that he says alot of graphics are his and yet i have provided tons of proof where i get my stuff from and he provides none and i shouldnt even have to do this, and as to pokemonoi i will not take nothing down cause i have proven my point and i will not simply change my stuff for one person and people read this and leave well its their choice

you know what i come here post my topic and you call me a thief i havent stole anything i wont steal anything and i dont want to be accused of stealing from anybody there are tons of sprites resources tilesets and all the crap flying around everywhere so if you got a problem of so called graphics of your getting around dont talk to me i just happened to find them and used them if you dont like it keep it to your self and as for your graphics to be honest they are crap.... you must have a problem with me or something cause you flamed my game strait from the start

http://www.spriters-resource.com/nintendo/pokemon/pkmnfrlg/display.php?file=garyfrlg.png

and if it is the gary your refering to look nimrod its at the link above so try to do research before you accuse me of anything that is also where i get some of my battlers from so dont dare try to accuse me of anything they only thing i'm guilty of is using a spriters resource site

and as for the hero he is also there

http://www.spriters-resource.com/nintendo/pokemon/pkmnfrlg/display.php?file=firehero.gif

and as for the above battlers look in the battlers folder of the Essentials download

oh and the oak i got here
    http://www.rmxp.org/forums/index.php?topic=36983.270

page 10 along with the officer i edited to look right i have proven where i got every damn sprite and resource from so if you continue to try to accuse me you just talking out of your A** dont ever accuse me of anything before asking.... it aint right

here are the steps i took to edit the orginal battlebases image

I started with this
    enemybase.png

then edned up with this
    enemybase15.png

then moved on to this
    enemybase20.png

then this
    enemybase25.png

finished with this
    enemybase30.png

which resulted in this
    capture024.jpg
    GAME NAME: Pokemon Neon Blue
    RPG MAKER XP

GAME STORY: There isnt a general story i just make things as i go along its how i do my best work​

GAME CREATORS: Mainly Me and only me i will accept help and give credit but at this point i perfer to do things myself​

FEATURES:

1. Kanto Reigon with some custom maps and towns​

2. Night & Day along with Weather​

3. All pokemon ever releases​

4. Later extensions added when they are releases(explain this more later)​

5. it will also have a quests system( explain this more when i am ready to release a demo)​

Screenshots:​

capture009-1.jpg

capture008-1.jpg

capture007-2.jpg

capture003-1.jpg

capture021.jpg

capture024.jpg

Updated battle system​

Game progress: 30%​

Pallet town completed​

Route 1: completed Viridian city: completed​

Viridian forest completed​

Pewter city Completed​

Route 3 completed​

Mount moon Completed​

Cerulian city 50% completed​

This project is in the making but i will be finished i just have no idea when​

Last edited:

shinylugia249

I'm back
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2016
    I'm not trying to bring down your game or anything i'm just concerned about everyone taking my custom graphics a simply recoloring them.

I originally made my own dp style battle system for my game:

capture142zb1.png

After i posted my game development section i made some adjustments to my battle graphics and made them for Pokemonplatnum's game:

capture002rx2.png

After a while pokemonplatnum made a recolor of those and shared them with HOF.
    HOF reqested for me to share my dp graphics so we made a trade of maps/graphics/etc..

HOf began to ditribute the recolors Pokemonplatnum made for him and accidentally gave one of my battle scenes to pokemonOI.
    You just took the recolors and made your own and took my battle bases:
    capture233za0.png

I just want to know how you got my battle base.
    And again i'm not trying to bring down your game (it looks fine).
    I just want to inform everyone to stop using my graphics unless they have my permission.

Shikamaru88

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2010
    u maen the ground under the trainers and the pokemon they i made them i took the circle tool and edited and the hp bars i recolored the ones that came with pokemon essentiles

shinylugia249

I'm back
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2016
    Yes the ground under the trainers those are mine and i can tell, mine are edits of the original dp ones.
    The hp bars are recolors of the ones I made for pokemonplatnum.
    This is the one that came with the starter kit:
    singleplayerboxix0.png

Anyone can clearly see that they are not recolors off the ones in the starter kit but recolors of the ones i made for
    pokemonplatnum.

Last edited:

Shikamaru88

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2010
    playerbase.png

enemybase.png

These are the orginal all i did is simply re color the orginals.... and got rid of the white

shinylugia249

I'm back
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2016
    why did you edit the first post and get rid of the other ones that were mine? And those are not recolors.
    The size is different and the colors are the same as mine.
    Well, it doesn't matter anymore you did change them but i'm still concerned about the battle boxes.

Last edited:

Shikamaru88

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2010
    your battle boxes are floating around.... i found them on a website dont ask where cause i dont know or remember i didnt know they were yours and the pic i posted before i did like a few weeks ago i tried to add the ones u see above but i couldnt upload them to photobucket

shinylugia249

I'm back
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2016
    Edit: Never mind a guess you changed but please don't steal any of my graphics again.
    But why are you using the backsprite I pu together for HOf. After looking at all the graphics you're using it seems that you have taken all those graphics from the latest release of pokemon hall of fame. Please don't steal any more graphics I gave to him.

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2021
    It would seem your thread did not start out the way you would've liked it to. for people to come and see these first posts is not a good look. I would suggest you do something about those graphics and maybe create a new thread.

Shikamaru88

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2010
    you know what i come here post my topic and you call me a thief i havent stole anything i wont steal anything and i dont want to be accused of stealing from anybody there are tons of sprites resources tilesets and all the crap flying around everywhere so if you got a problem of so called graphics of your getting around dont talk to me i just happened to find them and used them if you dont like it keep it to your self and as for your graphics to be honest they are crap.... you must have a problem with me or something cause you flamed my game strait from the start

http://www.spriters-resource.com/nintendo/pokemon/pkmnfrlg/display.php?file=garyfrlg.png

and if it is the gary your refering to look nimrod its at the link above so try to do research before you accuse me of anything that is also where i get some of my battlers from so dont dare try to accuse me of anything they only thing i'm guilty of is using a spriters resource site

and as for the hero he is also there

http://www.spriters-resource.com/nintendo/pokemon/pkmnfrlg/display.php?file=firehero.gif

and as for the above battlers look in the battlers folder of the Essentials download

oh and the oak i got here
    http://www.rmxp.org/forums/index.php?topic=36983.270

page 10 along with the officer i edited to look right i have proven where i got every damn sprite and resource from so if you continue to try to accuse me you just talking out of your A** dont ever accuse me of anything before asking.... it aint right

here are the steps i took to edit the orginal battlebases image

I started with this
    enemybase.png

then edned up with this
    enemybase15.png

then moved on to this
    enemybase20.png

then this
    enemybase25.png

finished with this
    enemybase30.png

which resulted in this
    capture024.jpg

Last edited:

Shikamaru88

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2010
    since my thread was ruined with thoes crazy suggestions i am forced to let it die but before it does i will show you all what i am changing my game to

Pokemon Black

capture040.jpg

all i will tell is that you will be a team rocket member but a rouge trainer so you wont have to wear the stupid outfit but you will start out as a grund and you will have to get giovanni's respect

Back