• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

KiNG LATiOS14

Moriarty = The BEST Trainer 8D
Years
Me! xD

Shaymin Lv. 30 Serious Box 17
and
Mew Lv. 100 Docile Box 18

My Friend Code is in my Sig - The one in my trainer card -

Thank You Very Much! If you see this on 11/9 its still 11/8 when I'm typing this so it should still be valid. Thank You again, you are a very good trader and I rate you 5 Stars!

And BTW Which Friend Code should I use? Sorry - :[

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Me! xD

Shaymin Lv. 30 Serious Box 17
and
Mew Lv. 100 Docile Box 18

My Friend Code is in my Sig - The one in my trainer card -

Thank You Very Much! If you see this on 11/9 its still 11/8 when I'm typing this so it should still be valid. Thank You again, you are a very good trader and I rate you 5 Stars!

And BTW Which Friend Code should I use? Sorry - :[

Sorry, I quit a little early last night, but you can still have those, let me grab them and I'll meet you there.

KiNG LATiOS14

Moriarty = The BEST Trainer 8D
Years
Wait, I don't have Wi-Fi where I am. When I get home to Wi-Fi I'll give you a PM. I should be leaving now. :]
Oh and which FC should I use? USe my Trainer Card one please.

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2010
Can u trade me a lv 15 shiny eevee and a lv 20 shiny larvitar? my FC is: 4039 6060 9293

Back