• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RMXP Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
  • Yeah, rm2k3kid is right we already have a resource thread and RMXP isn't used enough to warrant it's own thread. Maybe the other resource threads name should be changed to 'General Game Resource Thread' now that a few more people are branching out on different makers.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
  • how'd you get that tileset? Also when making tilesets think about what you leave in and take out!!! look at it there scrambled crap at the bottom there's animated tiles that are still in it, there's doubles and look whats with all the black bits?! think about it next time!

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
    Years
  • dude, when you turn rm2k3 chipsets in rmxp ones you dont just want a chipset you want autotiles, those tiles can be animated. If you have a good resource converter it generates the auto-tiles and chipset for you.

And I think you can post ALL resources in the sticky resource thread as people (me one of them) have posted rpg maker xp resources in there before.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I've changed the thread name to well cover for any extra stuff...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back