• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Pokémon General DCC

Years
  • Heh, Flying Nidoking. That's pretty cool. x)

My dreams about Pokémon are pretty weird. I remember one dream where I went to a superstore and the only thing they're selling is Emolga merchandise. Their choices of merch were pretty weird. They were selling Emolga piñatas, plushies, pillows, figures, clothing and whatnot. Then a few minutes later, some guy tried to steal everything in this Emolga store, only to be arrested. The same dream happened two times, except they were selling Gliscor merch instead.

I actually once dreamed the same thing, but it was all replaced with Oshawott instead. I often found myself hugging a plushie and even making a cute hoodie based on Oshawott. Trust me, Pokemon dreams become so weird at times hahahahaha.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I think I've only dreamed of these forums, when it comes to pokemon xD after an especially lazy day with excessive posting, I guess.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    The only game-related dream I've had, if I recall, was about few months ago, in which I was at picnic with couple of my friends. There, I found myself playing through Emerald version on my phone via an emulator. I can't remember which part I was at, though, unfortunately.

As for other aspects, I've dreamed of this forum once, and in this one, I was checking on reports and VMs before heading off outside, like I always do during weekdays. It was rather boring, haha. Would've been cool if something more exciting were there.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    The only game-related dream I've had, if I recall, was about few months ago, in which I was at picnic with couple of my friends. There, I found myself playing through Emerald version on my phone via an emulator. I can't remember which part I was at, though, unfortunately.

As for other aspects, I've dreamed of this forum once, and in this one, I was checking on reports and VMs before heading off outside, like I always do during weekdays. It was rather boring, haha. Would've been cool if something more exciting were there.

I also had a dream about My Pokemon Gold version game that I played on my Cellphone using ''Real Me'' app .
    In The Dream , A Monster was attacking me and I suddenly able to call upon my Feraligatr from my Cellphone to fight that monster.
    My Cellphone suddenly got a new app to call Upon Pokemon I caught in the Game in Real world to fight for me.
    Just think , I can call Upon Lugia using my Cellphone ! Unfortunatly I can use call Upon Pokemon from Gen I & II .
    But That were Just a dream.

By the Way , Isn't Heracross's Speed is Only 85 ? Isn't that Kind of Slow ?
    But , In the Glf Heracross's Speed seem to reach the Speed of Light/Sound --

Pokémon General DCC

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2015
    I always thought that 85 is a little too fast for a Heracross. This GIF is a special move for Fighting type Pokémon, by the way. You can only find that move in Contests, though.

Speaking of speed, I was actually working on a little theory on how fast a Pokémon's Speed would be in real life. After using the Eon Flute numerous times, I always like to think that is how fast Mega Latias/Latios can really fly. From what I gathered, a Pokémon with a base stat of 110 is very fast in real life. I need to show you guys this theory when I finish it. :o

Years
  • Well, Heracross is just as fast as Pinsir (its sort of counterpart), so i'm not too opposed to them having the same speed. But if I were to oppose which one seems like one that would be faster, it'd probably be Heracross.

Although that is a sick looking contest move :o

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • I think Heracross would definitely be faster given it has wings and it honestly just looks more built for speed than Pinsir. Pinsir doesn't strike me as being a really fast Pokémon.

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2015
    I could see Pinsir being faster when it is a Mega Pokémon, but it sure seems sluggish without it.

So lately I was thinking about picking up Omega Ruby. Since I'm tired of the same old 6 team of Pokémon, I thought it would be nice to take a Challenge. I'm not taking the Nuzlocke Challenge, but I was thinking between the Solo Challenge or the Monotype Challenge. I'm willing to take on something else, but anything but the Nuzlocke Challenge. Which one do you think I should take on?

...And as I'm typing, I've also found the Shiny Mienshao in my signature. :P

Years
  • I've never been one for solos, as they basically give you one overpowered Pokémon, which would make for a pretty dull time after a while. So the Monotype is probably better. Maybe someday you'll be Nuzlocke ready, even if it isn't for a little while to come.

ChikoritaCheezits

The Green Leaf triumphs over all
    Years
  • I don't think I'm that skilled enough of a player to do any challenges. I do laugh at how funny some of them sound. I saw one called the Youngster Joey challenge.

Years
  • I've never took on a challenge neither.

Challenges focus on beating a game, I focus on living the story. Plus Im too lazy to replay something, I'd need a really good reason to do so, and just a mere challenge aint a good enough one. lol

What does that mean? You can only use a top percentage Rattata and nothing else?

You probably have to call everyone at the worst times possible.

Years
  • I've always wanted to do a Nuzlocke challenge at some point, but I'm so lazy at even finishing my main games that I never get around to one. As it is, I've only just made it to Dewford on Alpha Sapphire, and it took me about 11 months to beat the Elite Four in Pokemon Y.

As for the Youngster Joey challenge, it looks interesting, but I don't think I'd be able to complete it. I have to give props to anyone that decides to try it and actually finish though, as using an unevolved Rattata as your main/only Pokemon doesn't seem that fun, haha.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I have never followed a challenge online, but instead I make my own little challenges when I'm extremely bored. Mainly monotype challenges aka my whole team has to be one type. I've found those to be a lot of fun!

Years
  • I never got how people could make random challenges. I mean, doesnt it get tiring when you go through the same story over and over with just few minor changes in mechanics (aka challenge, where you only, I dont know, one type, one gender, on egg group, whatever)?

Back