• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Speaking of names...

Years
  • White Mage is a job from the Final Fantasy series, which I love. I'll probably stick with video game related usernames, since I tend to like them more.

Years
  • My username's sheep because sheep are cute and the name itself sounds cute. That's really all there is to it.

Spoiler:

Here is a mini me in my natural habitat!

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • O'aka XXIII is a merchant from Final Fantasy X and it's one of my favorite games and he's not a very much appreciated character.

I'll probably end up switching at some point to something different. Just depends on my feels.

Years
  • i came up with mine ever since i started to use the internet, "ricky" is a nickname of mine, my last name starts with "T" and i was born on july 13th. yea its pretty boring but its extremely easy to remember

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Arc! The only thing it's a reference to is that it's the name of one of my OC for a game that I've been working on, Arc. I really liked the name, so I just thought "might as well have my PC username, Arc, right?".

I wasn't totally on board on renaming my username to Arc since I was actually contemplating between Arc, Arcaia, or Lehaut . But I eventually settled on Arc, haha.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    tumblr_lr4g2t82Y81qm7of1.gif

I got into Doctor Who some months back and even though I had been planning on switching back to my Adventure username at first opportunity, I noticed that this username was eligible for grabbing. And I couldn't resist. So simple, so elegant, so Doctor. And it can fit with another franchise I'm a very big fan of too, Homestuck. So it's rather perfect. Maybe I'll change from this at some point, maybe I'll keep it forever. Because the Doctor <3

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Illusione Tempus came from a story title that I've been working on for quite some time. It is not... going well. Let's just say that it's a total mess and I need to resort it again.

What it means? Latin for illusion of time. Just like what my usertitle says. I normally just use that usertitle as a translation of my username. P:

As for my previous username: Star_light... I love stars and how they sparkle in the night. And starlight sounds beautiful, so yeah. P:

And a completely random out-of-PC username:
    Spoiler:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Oryx is one of the main characters of the MaddAdam Trilogy by Margaret Atwood, the first book being called Oryx and Crake. It's also the name of an extinct species of deer.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • So many amazing roots for usernames here~ I should get out in the world more :p

This username's from Kill la Kill - Nonon Jakuzure's one of the characters.
    tumblr_n35dyuNvTI1sls35to4_500.gif

Adorable and dangerous, she can hug you and then stab your back during it.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • This is the only username I've had. My very first forum was a Zelda forum, and I've knowledgeable on the subject to say the least. I wanted to appear as an authority figure of sorts so I picked "Triforce"

...which, understandably was taken.

So, I appended my birth year onto the end of it.

And my username is always in uppercase because that same forum displayed all username in uppercase, so I stuck with it.

Back