• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Crystal OOC

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    PC chrashed, and when it came back up there was a note telling me to not refresh the page as much -_- How else am I to see if people posted? Q.Q

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
  • Yah, Mew is true, original god. :D

but imma not post here much, because... YAH! THE SPEED GAMERS!

30 mins til Chugga is pie'd in the face so ima stick around for that :p

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Alright you guys, Sky is pulling out for a while. I'll post something for her char tomarrow. Seph, you are now in comand until (if) she returns. Now you guys are really out numbered.... Hey Link, when is Cellist coming back?

MasterLink742

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Alright you guys, Sky is pulling out for a while. I'll post something for her char tomarrow. Seph, you are now in comand until (if) she returns. Now you guys are really out numbered.... Hey Link, when is Cellist coming back?

Sunday I think, you can go ahead and post something for him, I don't think he will mind.
    (And if he does, I'll persuade him otherwise...)

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Sunday I think, you can go ahead and post something for him, I don't think he will mind.
    (And if he does, I'll persuade him otherwise...)
    No, I will wait for him. No point in making him go find it in that heap of posts :cer_laugh:

Anyone have ideas on how we can god-mod Sky out of the RP temporarily?

Kon~

Years
  • Why not make Sky head off on some "private business" and then never EVER explain it... and make the incident of people asking about it into a comic relief moment?

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    you could always take over for her, X75, since your character is dead. =__=
    My persons not dead. And I wouldn't take over somones char, I would add in another.

I'm thinking that I have a messenger come to the Aelwon squad and tell them that Sky's person (don't remember how to spell it :P ) is doing somthing for the queen. So, Seph, Seal, finish up the town, and I'll come find you. You can complete the town any way you'd like, but please refrain from the whole, "Witherians are cowereds!"

Edit: Alright, I just got Sky out with very minimal moding. It would be easy for her to come back. Anyone think I should change it?

Last edited:

Kon~

Years
  • God, I'm so emotional right now. I've spent three days straight reading Furuba online, and the last two of those days in constant floods of tears because of it. Since when was manga so frikkin sad? TT ATT

And then typing up my last post made me cry. Am I just emotional from the Furuba?! WTH is wrong with me?!

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Ok. I've thought of a way to finish the town off.
    Well by all means, please do.

Hahahahaha, has anyone seen what is wroung with my chars? You'll win a cookie if you guess right.

Back