• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Main Thread] The Pokétrivia League! (COMING BACK IN 2014)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Yep! Anyone is able to join in at any time. As well as take a break from doing puzzles if necessary etc etc. Otherwise I would have done a lot more effort to see that people see this haha.

Anyways, new puzzles will be up once I edit the badge post and everything! ♥

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
New Puzzles are up! Click here or the link at the top or the thread in the Pokemon Trivia index to get to it! Only one week to solve them but they shouldn't be too difficult to do so I don't think. If so I can always extend haha.

Years
I'm just going to post this here, maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I can't seem to be able to solve the second-to-last word in the fire scramble. I've looked everywhere, and I can't find anything on it. Maybe it's wrong IDK. Or is there some sort of extra word that doesn't actually belong there? Because that's the only plausible solution I'm getting from it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Oops. That was actually my fault; I meant one thing when it's actually another thing! It should be changed to something else (aka the thing it was meant to be) by the time you look back. :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Looking forward to trying this week, and more importantly for the return of WTP! Going to get started right away!

Also the specific game rule titles are still for last week's games :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Not sure if you can give out this info or if it counts as a hint, but for the scramble if there's an answer using two words, can they overlap? As in, which (or both) is allowed out of these:

driverpyre = Driver & Pyre
driverpy = Driver & Pyre (re-using the 'r' and 'e')

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
All the letters are there so there are no overlapping. Otherwise you'll have some extra letters there. C:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
K finished! The scramble was tough but manageable, and the WTP was pretty easy. :D

Time to go spam advertisements woop woop.

Years
Oops. That was actually my fault; I meant one thing when it's actually another thing! It should be changed to something else (aka the thing it was meant to be) by the time you look back. :)

I looked back. What happened was that you rearranged letters in the last one (the more things change the more they stay the same haha). What I asked about was the SECOND-TO-last one. The one that results in... "refined bagon".
Please don't tell me that it's correct, because I really don't want to look around EVERYWHERE for it. (like for example in Squirtle's shell or sth)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I honestly don't know what the hell happened (I must have not been paying attention after photoshop failed to save or something) but it's how it should be now. If you did unscrambled it the two words would have related to Pokemon but since the two words together doesn't exist it would have been two terms (one of 'em being universal due to this). So to make this simpler I just did what I said I did in the last post and changed it completely. And made sure of it this time.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I can't be certain that I got them all right 'til the results are posted, but I managed to find answers for every anagram so they certainly are all doable! Remember that one's in Japanese - that threw me for a little while haha. Good luck :D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Forgot to say that I'll be extending this one until the fourteenth or so. That way the next one can also be two weeks during the time I will be less active/inactive.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
BinaryPeaches is on holiday at the moment - she'll be back in a week or so. :)

Can't wait for the next set of puzzles though! Pretty sure I've got every badge so far so can't wait to continue that hehe.

Years
Oooo, shoot. I forgot about this. I hope I'm not too late to do the Grass and Fire puzzles.

Those closeups always strain my eyes.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Sorry for the long wait guys aha. Yeah I went on vacation and instead of making new puzzles before vacation like I said I would I just waited until after I got home from vacation before giving the answers and giving everyone new ones. But hey, it gave the chance for Scarf to answer! :D

Anyways the answers are here and the new puzzles will be up soon. ♥

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
New Puzzles are up! Giving you all a week to begin with and hopefully I won't be extending this one like I did the last two. Your types this time are Electric and Poison!

Working on updating the badge case now. ♥

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Just finished these puzzles, a lot of fun as always! The Electric puzzle was so witty and intelligent and charming and super special awesome, must've been made by a true hero ♥ The Poison puzzle was very unique and took a while but kept interesting - had a lot of fun with it! :D

Back