• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Game Ideas

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2016
    I don't know if this topic has been put up here before but this is for any idea you may have for a pokemon game.
    Here is mine for the NX or a future home console.
    In the game you pick a region to start from with a starter but there would be a chance that it would be differently colored (I.e. pink butterfree). The gyms would have a variable difficulty based on the strongest pokemon in your team. You could go to any region from the games or anime or manga and could even battle famous trainers like Red or Ash. And instead of battling the elite four of a region you defeat you would instead compete in an online tournament with other people before you could take on the elite four. Also instead of facing of with team plasma or rocket you would be up against a new team.

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2021
    A Pokémon game that Nintendo would probably never make. I call it: Pokémon Gunmetal.

You play as a new recruit of Team Bullet. As part of your initiation, you and two fellow recruits must each steal one of three Pokémon from the region's resident Pokémon professor.

Your goal is to rise through the ranks of Team Bullet and, in doing so, become the strongest Pokémon Trainer in the world!
    You do this by collecting rare and powerful Pokémon for the Team, whether that means catching them, breeding them, or even stealing them from other Trainers by using special Bullet Balls.
    Along the way, you'll end up facing Gym Leaders and even the Elite Four. After all, they're the greatest Trainers in the region, so they'll have the strongest Pokémon for you to steal.
    And all the while, you're being pursued by the professor's young lab assistant, as well as the occasional police officer.

At the climax of the story, one of your fellow recruits defects from Team Bullet, regretting his crimes. Later on (post-game?), you yourself are faced with the decision of whether to leave the Team or to stick with them. If you do decide to stay with them, you can choose to stay as a Grunt (or Admin) or you can try to overthrow the Team Boss and lead Team Bullet yourself.
    If you defect, you can choose to just leave it at that or you can try to make amends for your crimes by taking down Team Bullet and freeing all their stolen Pokémon.

Back