• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Nintendo to cut back on Pokemon Sales!!!

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    If you read my news on my website ( https://victory-road.net/ ) you will see that Nintendo announced they will only make 500,000 copies for FR/LG despite of selling 1,800,000 copies of RS in the first THREE DAYS!

There is gonna be a mad rush for these games come the 29th.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • I think every one wants one as quick as thay can so thay are going to send it out with 500,000 copies then make as much as thay can and get them out as fast as thay can (see if thay made a million copies then it would be some time in Feb before thay get it out).

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2004
    Well generally when it comes to manufacturing products, despite how a product sells well, you really can't say that FR might sell 1.8mil in three days. They are just playing it safe I guess. I mean with CPU manufacturers such as Intel, they typically only produce 1,000 units for a product's release then they make more.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Wow, wonder if a lot of them will be reserved? I bet a lot of people buy a bunch and sell them high on eBay. In fact? >_>;; j/k =p

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    There will be a huge riot of 10 yr old kids out side of the Tokyo PokeCenter,lol :) That would be great

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • I think it is kind of stupid, I mean put if off for a week or two and make more games, and every one is happy. I just hope thay dont do the same for the ones out side of Japan, I will get real sick if I dont get it the first day. Then again im going to pre-order mine.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • as long as one is released and landed in the hands of a good yet "evil hearted" computer programmer i'll be happy then... "one game small game for one programmer, one mass production for the gaming world" XD *c*

Vertek

Pokemon League Champion
    Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2004
    v-road said:
    There will be a huge riot of 10 yr old kids out side of the Tokyo PokeCenter,lol :) That would be great

that would be quite funny.Alos they should just keep on making copies see how much they sell instead of just 500,000 copies.Rampage all over Nintendo Japan Headquaters by little kids LoL

Tweak

:P i'm ordering mine from hong kong, maybe i can use EMS so it gets shipped here faster. can't wait to play the game. =-= that hong kong company better not run out!!! :(

Vertek

Pokemon League Champion
    Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2004
    /\ I think u may be correct its gonna take awhile for the rom to come out

Back