• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Celestia Version [New Look]

Years

• Pokémon Celestia Version [New Look]

This Hack is about Paul who just became a trainer who lives in the Town of Desoleia of the Celestia Region. One of the cause why Paul decided to be a trainer was the Disaster that occured in the city of Clovana, the city was destroyed by Pokémon who was under the control of the evil Team Abyss, their Goal is to control every Pokémon of the Entire Celestia Region to inslave the Humans and conquer the whole World. Now its up to the hero to stop the Evil Team Abyss. will he succeed ? or will he bow before the Wretched Team Abyss ? .

About The ROMHack Developer

Pokémon Celestia Version [New Look]
    <- Speaker
    I'm DarkShedinja or Wesmont ( I used my real name on the Titlescreen xD).This is my first attempt to develop my own ROMHack. And most of the time, I'm trying to research some things that could be useful to my ROMHack and implement it. ive put alot of effort ( Newbie Effort ) on my Hack so I hope people will like it when I release it :) . So I present to you all Pokémon Celestia Version !
    The News Box
    Spoiler:

New Screenshots
    Spoiler:

Old Screenshots
    Spoiler:

(Some Areas of the Game like ( Prof. Oak ) will be changed, I just added that to show to you the Textbox without Transparency )
    Features

- 721 + (Mega Evo ) Pokémon Available ( Yay \m/ )
    - Fairy Type Pokemon and Moves
    - Fresh New Graphics
    - Strategy Based Situations ( You'll know when you play xD )
    - New Gym Leaders and Trainers
    - Removed the Female Protagonist
    - And Many Many more to come !

In Game Information
    Spoiler:

ROM Information

ROMBase Used : [FR] Firered 1.0

Rom size : 16MB

Tools Used

Advance Intro Editor
    Advance Map 1.92
    Advance Series
    Advance Text
    Adobe Photoshop CC
    DNS
    HxD
    Irfanview
    NSE 2.1
    NSE Classic
    NTME
    NLZ GBA
    unLZ-GBA
    Sphere
    VBA
    Unnamed Trainer Editor
    Advanced Map 1.92
    MEH
    G3HS

Credits to their Creators

Support Banners and Signatures

Code:
     https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/67659129/banner.png
    GIF Signature

I Support
    PoKéMoN Celestia Version by Dark Shedinja

To use this GIF, Paste this code on your Signature : Click Me
    Credits
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

anonyboy

Pokemon Aerial Emerald Creator&Pokemon Hybrid Co-C
    Years
  • Well those trees, caves and such looks familiar to me for some reason... Anyhow, it looks alright and will be one more hack to support the 721 trading concept. (trading between extended hacks).

Sceptile90

The Master of YamiNoGames
    Years
  • Do you have permission from Zel to use the male player character's overworld Sprite.

Dr. Seuss

Will finish GS Chronicles, I swear!
    Years
  • Good graphics, but change the lab tile, looks weird in a HGSS graphical style, and the mapping is acceptable, but can be better.

Good Luck!

Sefuree

Canada Goose
    Years
  • tbh, I just googled those Overworlds. I can change it if there's some Copyright Trouble

Edit : Changed the Overworld

Changing the Screenshots later

The screens look good.

There are few things that could use some work.

Some of the screenshots are very empty. You should add rocks, trees or even a mail box.

Good luck with your hack!

Minato Riku

My Japanese Sweetheart
    Years
  • I have a question is this the same of the original Firered/Leafgreen or have a bonus adventure like did in PKMN GSC and Face RED in MT. SILVER!?

Minato Riku

My Japanese Sweetheart
    Years
  • @DarkShedinja oh I see........ Anyways are you also planning have a bonus adventure like did in PKMN GSC!?and did you have additional PKMN Trainer ala RED!?

Back