• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Featured: Meta Battle Club : BLACKTHORN CITY (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
  • Username on PokéCommunity: Ozymandias
    Trainer Nickname IC: David
    Appearance:
    150px-VSFisherman.png

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • Just curious, can we do double battles and get double the friends' benefits (3 friends' types)?

Also someone please battle me ;a;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Just curious, can we do double battles and get double the friends' benefits (3 friends' types)?

Also someone please battle me ;a;
    Hm, na. Stick to single battles. Perhaps we'll do double battles in a future iteration of the Battle Club c: It will be a recurring event, see!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Since JPs can take some time if you work all day and sleep all night and do forum make-overs instead of working on the JP I'm extending the Meta Battle Club time until february 21st~ Now get to writing!

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    Username on PokéCommunity: Retro Bug, mate
    Trainer nickname IC: Beyonce Nauvera
    Appearance:
    VSFurisode_Girl_3.png
    145px-XY_Furisode_Girl_3.png

I don't mind battling anyone, but all mine are pre-evolved Pokemon so keep that in mind.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    That's okay, Oddy's Grovyle beat my Poliwrath and my Sneasel beat his Weavile~ In anime style batturu, anything is possible and fair!

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • Is the deadline moved or is it still today? LOL. aeternum and I aren't done with our JP.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Aaaand as it is next week now (or next next week even) and Fire aka adventure finally has some more time, she will now close the IC. Feel free to keep talking here about what a pity it was that not more people got eggs etc o:

<3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Thank you all for participating in the Meta Journey's first event! Total prototype run, haha. But users aeternum, Varys and Elektra Heart did manage to perform splendidly and may find a special gift in their Meta pokémon teams now...

Stay tuned for the next region and next kind of event!
    <3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back