• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is my BW team good?

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2018
Unfezant
Musharana
Elektross
Simipour
Serperior

Comments? Feedback? I need a sixth team member.

blue

gucci
Years
Yeah, it seems pretty decent and balanced, I suggest adding someone Like Volcarona or Hydregion (not sure how it's spelt)

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
Years
Your team has a pretty big lack of STAB coverage due to all of the Pokémon (except for Unfezant) being of a single type. You should probably switch out at least two of your team members for dual typed Pokémon. I'd suggest replacing Unfezant with another flying type (Personally, I'd choose Archeops) and Serperior with another grass type like Sawsbuck or Ferrothorn (unless, like me, you're one of those people who cherishes their starter). As for the last party member, I'd say Chandelure, Scrafty, or Excadrill would all be solid choices.

PikachuGuy

THOSE CHU'Z
Years
I would replace Unfezant with Braviary or Archeops. Personally, I think Braviary is best out of the 3. Braviary with a flying gem + brave bird will have awesome power, given the right nature.

Back