• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga MERCH THREAD (Not Just for New Merch!)

Years
  • So, with anime and manga merch, do you buy it? Do you want to show it off? Do you just want to talk about it? This is your thread for all of that!

I'll just drop a few pictures of things I've bought recently here:

Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax
    http://i.imgur.com/IRDGr8c.jpg

A Certain Magical Index Manga Volume 4
    http://i.imgur.com/Ehr6oFS.jpg

Kotori Training Outfit Nendo and a Negima! Mahora School Crest Necklace
    http://imgur.com/a/5W4iB

And then a bunch of things I bought from RightStuf at the end of December that arrived only 2 weeks ago
    http://imgur.com/a/I2RLR

Also, got some questions for ya'll:
    Do you buy merch? Why or why not?
    Anything you've been eyeing recently?
    What have you bought recently?
    Got pics of your collection (small part or the entire thing?)?

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • I'd say the only piece of merchandise that I have worth mentioning is a Clow book with Clow Cards from Cardcaptors (technically Card Captor Sakura, but officially it's for Cardcaptors). Got it when I was a kid but I treasure the hell out of it. Shame I have no way of finding out if I have all of the cards that came with it.

Years
  • The Clow cards are pretty cool looking, Macho.

Why is Dengeki here? :P
    If we can use games, I could spam my whole game collection xD

Since macho is talking about cards, I actually own Persona ones.

I know damn well that you know why Dengeki's here, haha.
    For anyone who doesn't know what Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax is, it's a fighting game that features characters from the light novels that Dengeki Bunko publishes in Japan.

Are you referring to Weiss Schwarz cards or some other type of cards for your Persona ones?

I do have a Weiss Schwarz collection, myself. I've got a couple JPN Love Live! boosters, a Monogatari ENG deck, a Kill La Kill ENG deck, a Project Diva F ENG deck, a Love Live! ENG deck, a Nisekoi ENG deck, a few loose ENG Love Live! boosters, a Project Diva F ENG booster box, and a Love Live! ENG booster box. (ENG meaning the cards are in English)

I also have a Cardfight! Vanguard deck and a Force of Will deck. And some Dragon Ball Z cards from the English re-release.

... I may have altogether too many collectible cards, thinking on it.

Years
  • And you are here saying that?! Immediately go and play them!

What, you think my free time grows on trees? I'm not that rich!

I do have enough money to have splurged on a bunch of merch in the past and have some of it arrive this month, though:

A box of Himouto! Umaru-chan Trading Figures (ordered way back in August or September):
    Spoiler:

A box of Love Live! Angelic Petit Nendos (ordered sometime last year, I forget when):
    Spoiler:

A set of games clearly targeted at weeb trash like myself:
    Spoiler:

Some manga volumes I picked up at Barnes & Noble this past weekend:
    Spoiler:

And the Premium Edition blurays for Love Live! School Idol Project's Second Season (ordered middle of the week last week):
    Spoiler:

I've got a bunch more stuff coming my way in March, too.

Years
  • Have decided that March will be the month I finally return to this world. Pay day tomorrow so I'll be making a few purchases pretty soon.

At the moment the only certainty is that I'll be buying the Kiki's Delivery Service steelbook.

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
    Years
  • i own a lot of pokemon stuff, incl old japanese stickers, old and maybe worth some money - original pokemon handkerchiefs ... A LOT of pokemon cards, figures and lots more

fairy tail merchandise
    wallet, a bag, necklace, dvds and manga books :pink_boogie:​

Years
  • i own a lot of pokemon stuff, incl old japanese stickers, old and maybe worth some money - original pokemon handkerchiefs ... A LOT of pokemon cards, figures and lots more

fairy tail merchandise
    wallet, a bag, necklace, dvds and manga books :pink_boogie:​

For that Pokemon merch, can I direct you to the thread for it in Pokemon General? http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=292208

Also, please take pics of that Fairy Tail merch and post them here. I'm interested in seeing them.

As for me, I've got a couple things coming in sometime in the next several days and I'll have photos when they get in. One is Accel World (manga) volume 6, the other is a nendoroid of Umaru from Himouto! Umaru-chan. I got their "This has shipped" notices on Sunday.

Last edited:

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • WHY DIDN'T I SEE THIS THREAD OMFG I'M SO SORRY MY BRAIN IS COMPLETELY FRIED AND IT'S AFFECTING MY EYESIGHT PROBABLY. ;~;

Some of my collections include mostly plushies. To name a bunch of them, I have a Grell, Sebastian, Ciel, Inuyasha, Shippo, Yuki Nagato (She needs a 'bath', I know sorry), Madoka, Haruhi Suzumiya, Kaname Kuran, Lelouch Lamperouge, Edward Elric (took me YEARS to finally get him), Kirito, Asuna, England, America, Renji, Uruhara, Toshiro Hitsugaya, Axel... basically, the list goes on! 8D I'm an HUGE anime plushie collector.

I also collect other things if I really like them or find them useful. For example, things in particular would be my Death Note pencil pouch. I get a majority of my anime stuff from my anime convention, including this pencil pouch of mine.

Oh, and I have Inuyasha and Sesshomaru pillowcases. I've used them for many years. I don't know why, but I have this deep attachment to them I guess. XD I also have a collection of Inuyasha movies & seasons and Bleach movies & seasons, among others which are the Cowboy Bebop movie, Miyazaki's films, and more. I also on some manga as well. My most favorite manga collection is Loveless though. I prefer the manga because it's so sweet. It was the first yaoi thing I ever got into (I think).

I also forgot to mention my Hetalia and Code Geass wallscrolls. The Code Geass one is really dusty because it's in a spot that collects a lot of dust. :c

None of these things are new either (because I know this isn't for new stuff). Unfortunately, a lot of my plushies I mentioned are MIA at the moment. :c I'll try to post some of the ones that aren't later. ^^

Edit: I found whatever I could for my plushies that weren't MIA!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Well, I kind of changed the name from just being "MERCH THREAD" only just this morning and it was kind of far down the thread list for the section, so it was a bit hard to spot.

Kinda jealous of those Yuki Nagato and Haruhi Suzumiya plushes.

Anyway, I've got some arrivals from the past two weeks to post now:

Umaru-chan Nendo!

Accel World manga volume 6

Grab bag items from Right Stuf (L to R: Rental Magica DVD 1, Ristorante Paradiso, Toward the Terra). These were on sale for $3.14 apiece rather than the $10 they normally run as part of a Pi Day Sale they were having.

PMMM: Homura's Revenge! volumes 1 and 2

A Silent Voice volumes 4 & 5

Ani-Imo volume 6

... I may actually be adding to my manga collection faster than I'm reading the books I already have yet again.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • Kinda jealous of those Yuki Nagato and Haruhi Suzumiya plushes.

hehe. I love my Haruhi plush. I'll post a pic of her too, but I have to find her. >< She's one of my most favorites out of my entire collection.

Oh! I also have a Gurren Lagann wallscroll that was signed by Kyle Hebert! I don't know where it is, and I don't have old pics of it, sorry. :c I also get to see him again this year, so that makes me happy. <3 I also have a Kamina plush. His cape was signed by Kyle, and he's very special. >w<

Back