• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The Spiky-eared Pichu!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    The Spiky-eared Pichu is an event Pokémon obtained in Ilex Forest. She will make an apperance and join the player's party if you bring a Pikachu-colored Pichu to the Ilex Forest shrine. This special Pichu cannot evolve or be traded outside of HeartGold or SoulSilver.
    • Did you obtain the Spiky-eared Pichu?
    • Did you use it in-game?
    • Do you still have your Spiky-eared Pichu?

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    I did use it for quite a while. It's very cute and really reinvigorated my liking of Pichu. It's actually because of this Pichu that I can't bring myself to start over my SoulSilver and play it again... Because then I'd lose her forever...

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I totally remember the Spiky-eared Pichu! Never did end up using it but it was one of the few events from that time I did receive. I'm pretty sure it is still sitting in the PC on one of my files somewhere..

Back