• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gen VI: 3DS-Style 32x323 Animated Pokemon Icon Sprite Resource gen-6 style

Status
Not open for further replies.

lfgamar

lucasfera15
Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2016
    well,the gen-6 have new remastered pokemon icon,i wanna make them for gba,for rom hacks,all of the pokemon icons of all gens in gen-6 style,and megas too

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I recommend doing that then! Sadly, A&D is more for posting the actual gen VI style icons, not talking about wanting to? So definitely post again when you have some to show us! :)

I don't mean to sound like I'm playing semantics with you. If you're looking to find artists willing to participate in helping you do this, that's one thing. But you need to actually post some of your own sprites to at least show us that you'll be contributing to this project as well, know what I mean?

I'm closing this temporarily. But PM me because like I said once you have something to post in here I'll reopen it asap!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back