• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Massive multiplayer online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karp

Magikarp
Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2009
    Well

These maps are beautiful. It is impossible to believe that they were made on ms paint!

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    If this did release Nintendo could just close it down if they think it's messing with their sales..

Umm...that's why this isn't called Pokémon, there are no Pokémon in it, it's only based on the idea, Nintendo can't do anything about it because it doesn't use anything copyrighted by Nintendo, there for there is nothing they could do, if a company could sue someone else for using a similar idea, Nintendo would have sued Sony for stealing controller Rumble, and Motion Sensor from them, but they didn't because you can't sue someone for using a similar idea.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2010
    wow this game is awesome..The maps, tiles and everything looks great. can't wait for the release..

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2024
    Sorry for the lack of updates, there is still a lot going on. Someone mentioned gyms - I can now announce that the mmo will feature a gym for every type! After all, how can you become a "pokemon" master if you dont master every element and type?

Here's a sneak peak of the first gym - the bug gym! It's enclosed in a giant greenhouse and doubles as an insect museum with different exhibits and enclosures. Within the gym, you will encounter wild "pokemon" but cannot be caught as they belong to the gym. (Just to make it a little more annoying!)

Gyms are also a lot bigger now, and have different rooms like training rooms where you might be able to play minigames! Since this is a massive multiplayer game, there wont be many trainers as I'm sure people will naturally hang out at different gyms to prey on the weaker players who go there for the badges.

This is just a small portion of the gym.
    swbjq0.png

HeavyOctillery

Locked & Loaded
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2018
    O_O Wow, that looks AMAZING!!!! I don't think I've seen anyone else put so much detail into an overworld map before.

fireyboy345

Skilled Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2014
    I love how you made the different areas. I cant wait to see what the other gyms will look like. Kyledove you are very creative and skilled

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2009
    Maybe I shouldn't ask, but can you place a list of the pages we can find screenshots on in the first page? It would make it easier to find and compare them... gives the rest of us a sense of how well the game has improved.

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
    Years
    • She/Her They/Them
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    kyle that is by far the most insane gym that iv ever seen its amazing kyle i honestly dont know how you keep doing it :D but just make sure that you do :p

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back