• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Emerald²

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiar

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2014
    Pokémon Emerald²
    I decided to restart my sideshow hack that got abandoned in June. The game is a cross-over of a "hard version" and "386 game" with canon game limitations (no legendaries in wild, no more than 9 species a route).
    Features
    • ≈250 Kanto, Johto & Hoenn Pokémon to catch.
    • Weaker Pokémon have updated movesets and stats.
    All Trainers' and Gym Leaders' Pokémon were edited.
    • The difficulty was increased slightly.
    Screenshots
    Spoiler:

Progress
    Beta 1
    ██████████
    Credits
    De-Capitalisation Patch - [user]Wichu[/user]

Last edited:
    Years
  • could you change the download method i cant download at all because i dont know how but i like what you got going on here and keep up the good work and just host the ips to megaupload or something or attach it here bacause i dont see a beta download alright have a good day/night bye :D

Chiar

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2014
    could you change the download method i cant download at all because i dont know how but i like what you got going on here and keep up the good work and just host the ips to megaupload or something or attach it here bacause i dont see a beta download alright have a good day/night bye :D
    There is still no download link, a beta will be avaliable soon. I'll edit the thread to make it more clear.

Last edited:

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
    Years
  • what's with the de-capitalisation of the pokemons names etc. ? I have seen it in many hacks and i dont like it very much.... Anyways your hack looks good and i should give it a try....

Years
  • what's with the de-capitalisation of the pokemons names etc. ? I have seen it in many hacks and i dont like it very much.... Anyways your hack looks good and i should give it a try....
    Please check out the Rules sticky- you are not allowed to post in a thread that hasn't been posted in for over a month. Please remember to check the date of the last valid post in a thread- if more than a month has passed, you shouldn't post there.

Chiar, if you'd like this thread reopened, please contact either colcolstyles or myself. In the meantime, this thread is closed.
    Lock-icon.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back