• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Poetry] Try to figure it out.

Mr. Meme

Me? Acting serious? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Years
  • Pop. The bees gather honey.
    Yams. There go those hungry vikings, craving for more!
    A song. But me cool too much for this! I only listen to REAL music!
    Oh, look, I found a Ralts!

Boom. The fragile web has exploded. Chaos has erupted.

The square is laughing now.

This may seem like random nonsense, but there's a meaning behind it. Hint: It's not a deep, complex moral.

Have fun. I'll check back once a day or so.

Bay

Years
  • Hm, too be honest while the first two lines I can see a connection, the others I don't see any. Now I'm not too good with poetry myself, but usually in poetry, like stories, there is a theme. The first two lines with bees and yam/hungry Vikings I can see it might be talking about hunger, but then the next lines you have "I listen to real music" and Ralts, which are unrelated things. You then have the "boom, fragile web" and "square is laughing now", which made things even more confusing.

I know you mention there is a connection and I don't need to think too much, but I see none sorry. I mean, it could be you're actually going for chaos ("Chaos has erupted"), but then I think back to the Ralts and music lines I mentioned earlier, and I'm genuinely scratching my head still.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'm thinking that it's the lifespan of Pokemon for the fans, or maybe it's something completely different, I dunno.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • Line 1: Gen 1 and pokemon revealed

Line 2: Gen 2 with fans wanting more

Line 3: Fans enjoying soundtrack of first two generations

Line 4: Fans catching a Ralts in Hoenn

Line 5: The less popular and more controversial Gen 4 and Gen 5 games, but still new stuff introduced making fans excited. Hence the "chaos."

Line 6: no idea. Maybe the square is the game cartridge? lol

Mr. Meme

Me? Acting serious? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Years
  • Line 1: Gen 1 and pokemon revealed

Line 2: Gen 2 with fans wanting more

Line 3: Fans enjoying soundtrack of first two generations

Line 4: Fans catching a Ralts in Hoenn

Line 5: The less popular and more controversial Gen 4 and Gen 5 games, but still new stuff introduced making fans excited. Hence the "chaos."

Line 6: no idea. Maybe the square is the game cartridge? lol

Nope. Try again, m8.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • Yeah... like what Bay said, it's just too disorganized for a poem. I get that it's "random nonsense" but even so, you can use images and symbols that are seemingly unrelated but are part of a cohesive motif/theme and I'm just not seeing it. You hinted at wordplay which is....an iffy device because I'm not getting any comedy/satire (although I hear a silly narrative voice) from this, and I can only hazard a guess that it is regarding a crumbling relationship.

The line breaks though... I winced.

Back