• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You're Banned (Pokémon Style) ! [Remember to make every post Pokémon related!]

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
Years
  • Banned for not having an understandable username.(Though I can kind of understand it since I play tons of japanese games such as before Plat was released)

Last edited:

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
  • Banned for assuming I would go "So I heard you leik Mudkipz". (That stuff annoys me, Mudkip was my fave Pokemon before all that xDx)

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    ~Banned~
    For thinking that "so i herd u liek mudkipz?" is crap and that it downgrades mudkip.
    SO I HERD U LIEK MUDKIPZ???

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    Your signature... that... that vaporeon's face... so... distorted... it frightens me...
    So I ban you...

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    Not my Lv.100 Dunsparce in my crystal version >=)
    BANNED~ for removing the distorted vaporeon from your sig and not mentioning where the cows are coming back home from!

s p a c e c o w b o y

Im Part Vaporeon.....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    oh, but my lvl 100 lucario- nicknamed acier, which means steel in french- will destroy it!!

**BANNED** for under estimating the power of Lucario
    FTW

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    You, sir, forget that lucario isn't in G/S/C mwahahahahaha! Besides, my dunsparce could keel it with flamethrower.

~Banned~ for not learning your pogeymanz!

s p a c e c o w b o y

Im Part Vaporeon.....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    Ah, but you are forgetting that G/S/C is out of date! HFEAUHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!
    anyway, my lucario has enough SP for a simple flamethrower. PLUS, Lucario has a higher base speed stat, so unless you EV train your dunsparce in Speed or he has a quick claw and happens to be lucky, i'll own dunsparces Normal Type butt with aura sphere.

BANNED**
    for Under estimating my knowledge of pogeymanz!

Musician of Literature

La musica es la fuerza...
    Years
  • Ah, but you are forgetting that G/S/C is out of date! HFEAUHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!
    anyway, my lucario has enough SP for a simple flamethrower. PLUS, Lucario has a higher base speed stat, so unless you EV train your dunsparce in Speed or he has a quick claw and happens to be lucky, i'll own dunsparces Normal Type butt with aura sphere.

BANNED**
    for Under estimating my knowledge of pogeymanz!
    The Vaporeon in your signature are not quite right. This is my reason for banning you. Make the Vaporeon better and I may think about lifting the ban.

Back