• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Johto Histories

sudden_hit

The Chikorita lover :]
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
Wow well done on Cherrygrove :) I am loving the pokemon center, it looks great and really interesting... Btw dont listen to those people who put you down because of lack of Pictures etc. Just get on with it cos the majority of us like the hack and cannot wait for more!!

Good job!

Ozumas

Creatos Golden Sun/Silver moon
Years
Do Ryousha, nothing more?
I bring more photos of the hack, I hope you like ...
Johto_21.png

Johto_22.png

Johto_23.png

What is doing Kenta there?

Bye

Last edited:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Hey, I have a question, since I'm a little confused. Are those phantom or whatever real people? Because they look a bit too much as if they were statues (mainly because their faces seem to be white), or maybe... they are real phantoms? Are we battling a team of ghosts? O_o

Ozumas

Years
As its name suggests, the phantom beings are dead ... but do not want to spoil the game (discovered in the game).

I really based on the game Kindom hearth and Final Fantasy IX (heartless, nobody, dark wizards like vivi)

I have thought many things for them, but later.

wildarms001

Random Supporter
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2013
wow the new screen is pretty good :D and hope theres a also a screenie battle :D GL dont put your hack into waste coz its very great hack :D

sudden_hit

The Chikorita lover :]
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
oooo So Gold is making an appearence ehh? Nice i really cannot wait for this to get a release :) Good luck on getting this hack up to scratch cos its looking fantastic mate :)!!

~Areku-San

Pokemon Darkblue Author
Years
Zel has the reason...
Exist discrimination in this forum...
But willing or not, admit it or not, we are better in one or more thing, that only few can we overcome (the ROM-Hackers Latins), I do not want to sound thought, or anything like that, is the least I want to do . _., CREATE, but good, I do not know if this will bring consequences, but I'll say.

A large part of us, overcame a graphic, to say one example, may not be good in graphic design with Photoshop (some do) but I do not.

I dedicate more to Hacking ROM, which to advertise my hack, as shown in a Beta actually the results of all your hard work and dedication ^ ^.
I did not want to offend anyone with this, just say what I think ^ ^ (I say in good plan, no intention to offend anyone, I repeat)

And well InTopic I like the combination of pallets, graphics and sprites.
And I see you've improved your writing ^ ^. That's good for a good translation.

Ozu and Chang luck!
A greeting from me ^ ^

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
By the way, guys, have you restarted the work on the game or what? Because last time I remember Chang was somewhere in Azalea (and it had a creepy look, which fascinated me :P), what will happen to that location, do you have any idea, or maybe I'm thinking ahead too much?

Years
  • Seen Nov 16, 2008
By the way, guys, have you restarted the work on the game or what? Because last time I remember Chang was somewhere in Azalea (and it had a creepy look, which fascinated me :P), what will happen to that location, do you have any idea, or maybe I'm thinking ahead too much?

Yeah I remember dark azalea xDD Yes, we stop there this version of the hack and we restarted it 'cause there were a lot of bugs (including thousand of tile bugs).

idrum4all2see

Drummer for life
Years
Hey, I just wanted to say this hack looks awesome!
And do not worry about it being in spanish, take a look at the people who bought diamond/pearl from japan before it was released in english, and knew no japanese. They still enjoyed the game, and we enjoy yours too. so keep up the good work! (the gyarados looks amazing btw.)

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
Years
We are the testers, we dont need more testers than us :D

Rly? He said I was a alpha tester ^^;;;.

(11:26 AM) Lunar: hello,
(11:33 AM) Lunar: http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g295/ozumas/Johto_20.png
(11:34 AM) Lunar: this one have tile error
(11:34 AM) Ozumas: yes I know
(11:35 AM) Ozumas: http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff234/Ozumis/Goldensun_1.png My old hack GOlden sun
(11:35 AM) Lunar: yeah?
= )
(11:36 AM) Ozumas: sure
(11:36 AM) Ozumas: it have alfa 0.7 release
(11:38 AM) Lunar: cool,
can i be beta tester for johto history?
(11:38 AM) Ozumas: I don´t know now, but you can test the alpha 0.7
it have some bugs
(11:38 AM) Lunar: kk
(11:39 AM) Ozumas: kk?

Years
  • Seen Nov 16, 2008
He says that you dont understand what he wants to say. There isnt beta testers or alpha testers.

Last edited:

Ozumas

Years
Hi! I post new images from the TEST (An idea from the definitive title screen)tittle screen, credit screen and the new palettes from the intro.

Johto_271.png

Johto_28.png

Pruebaportadajohto.png

By ChangKhan&Ozumas

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
the Birch intro has a nice background. :)
also, the test title screen is pretty nice as well. :)
does that mean you'll add some Sinnoh POKeMON..?

good luck~

Back