• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fon is here to spread chocolatey joy ♥

fon

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2014
    Hello! I'm Fon. Hopefully that'll be easy to remember? Fon comes from the french word fondant- I was surprised to see the shorter Fon was already available so I happily snagged it.

I like idol music (hello!project mostly), denpa music, moe girl anime (my favorite is ojamajo doremi), animals and plants, and of course chocolate. All sweets are great!

ピース!

Mirri

ємвяα¢є тнє ѕтσям
    Years
  • You made me extremely hungry... ;~; I would love a big lava cake right now. Or any cake for that matter. Fries and ice cream? Sweets are all so good. @_@

fon

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2014
    I'm glad! My goal is to make everyone want sweets ;D

fon

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2014
    Well upon my induction into Pokecommunity I'll deliver sweets to all members daily.

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2017
    I'll enjoy receiving some of your sweets! Also, welcome to the Pokecommunity! ^^

Back