• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Imagine if everyone was just like me...

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • A little bit different from the equality thread posted not to long ago, but, what if there were a billion 'yous'? What if everyone in the world was exactly like you? I'm simply talking about your personality instead of facial looks since that would be a little... weird!

At any rate, think about your overall personality among everyone on this earth. How would things get done (ie. government, or any political stuff like that for their country)? What kind of jobs would be popular? How would everyone greet each other, and what kinds of things would everyone like to do, or not like to do? Do you have any other thoughts? Share em'!

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Nothing would get done because everyone would think of a joke and laugh at it. Jokes would be a part of everyone's day-to-day functionality. They will be over shared and generally overused. Most jokes won't even be funny to anyone else, because they'll get caught in the jokers head and when they're trying to tell it, they won't be able to resist laughing because they find it so funny. Sarcasm and wit and sass will flood conversations too.

That's pretty much the essence of my being offline.

There will be no more "your mom" jokes. Everyone will be laid back and not easily offended. Things will probably be forgotten often, though.

Last edited:

Lucid

I'm around me all day, that'd suck, I prefer people who's personalities complement or contrast mine. Plus I'm super lazy and nothing would get done.

Sirfetch’d

Earth and all humanity would be fucked as we know it. Idk man I might could make a great one personality world! I like to get things done fast so that is one good quality! The world would stay up way too late playing video games though :c

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Yeah, if everyone was like me the human race would have gone extinct in the stone age.

Assuming everyone lived till then, then I guess there would be no politics, no pop music, and everyone would get along much better.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • If there's one thing I'm certain about, it's that the world would have the most monotone atmosphere imaginable. As for politics, I'm far too incompetent, so that can't end well either. xD

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • The world would be extremely boring, nothing would ever get done, and we'd go extinct because we'd be too scared to talk to each other and when we did we'd have a heart attack.

Reactions: dad

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • hispterdom would become totally obsolete because everyone would be as obnoxious of one as possible. really this would be incredibly boring.

d4rk

Oh my Arceus!
    Years
  • It's a tough question since if I had many lives to decide I could do many jobs I have in mind.

I suppose
    - There would be many artistical creations
    - Many failed artistical reactions searching for inspiration and never finding it
    - Few Management-related works and low economic activity, that would be a total mess...
    - But as I cannot have long-term relationships, there would be no people breeding so global population would also be low.
    - Politics would be funny since I'm capable of blaming someone for an attitude I myself have... Oh wait this would be exactly the same than it is now.
    - Oh and there would be no wars cuz' I'm too lazey for this shit.
    - Okay maybe a war could be started if "I"s are starving. Because eating a lot is cool.

It would be an interesting idea to explore in a novel, but I need some technical skill for that.

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
  • A little bit different from the equality thread posted not to long ago, but, what if there were a billion 'yous'? What if everyone in the world was exactly like you? I'm simply talking about your personality instead of facial looks since that would be a little... weird!

At any rate, think about your overall personality among everyone on this earth. How would things get done (ie. government, or any political stuff like that for their country)? What kind of jobs would be popular? How would everyone greet each other, and what kinds of things would everyone like to do, or not like to do? Do you have any other thoughts? Share em'!

One of us. One of us. One of us.

It'd be extremely dangerous to be criminally active. To the point where we slew them all. Seek perfection, sleek perception, all with weak deception. We laugh at other's pain, we laugh at our own pains and plights, we always get into debates and wobble all over the place, we have some ideas of when, just not exactly how. We'll always eat the brown cow over the fat sow. We're all happy living as one, we're all joyous when our time has come. We never seem to really frown until it's time to put you down, when the sailing days are done, rhyming true, is really fun. Sure enough we're all the same, as our pervert sides put yours to shame. Religious wars are all undone, because in the end no saviors come. We go about our daily life and set our briefcase next to the wife (or husband). We all like to know what's best, for which, we shall never rest. Our children all tromp as one and come home to stomp and chomp. We're not afraid to kiss and tell, until our others start to yell.

Back