• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle Stadium Daily Chit-Chat [Everyone go on the PO server please :D]

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
Years
  • I tend to do that to people lol. So yeah. Hopefully I'll get my DSi tomorrow! :O I can't wait.

Who wants to be my first battle? lol (nor serious because it's against the rules!)

And Ooka, is the gamebattles thing like...tough? Or is it filled with noobs and such? xD

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • Well, literally every other person you battle accuses you of hacking, and some people even hack, and a couple times I forgot proof, so they beat me with a team of 6 Arceus' and I had no proof. I even opened a dispute about it but the staff said no proof. So I might start again and I'll definitely be recording every match. :o

Oh, and like I said, I'm your first battle. ;)

Oh, and here's my GB team. XD

http://gamebattles.com/ds/pokemon-diamondpearlplatinum/team/pokecommunity/

Got to 29th in the spring even counting the noob battles, and by myself. So if I actually had a whole team put together, as well as proof I think we could hit top 10.

Ooka

Years
  • Unfortunately, as you can tell from the bottom of the screen there, I registered in April, which was right at the end of Spring, so I didn't get much of a chance to catch up lol.

Oh, and my first battle is uploaded on Youtube. :D

http://www.youtube.com/user/Ooka100

Ooka

Years
  • Oh, and guys, dunno why, but this thing is god, as you can see in the video.

Vaporeon@Choice Specs
    Nature: Modest
    EVs: 188 Def / 252 SpA / 68 Spe
    Surf
    HP Elec
    Signal Beam
    Ice Beam

Surf 3HKOs Blissey with Sandstorm up and SR, and 2HKOs it with Spikes and / or Toxic Spikes. :o (Hydro Pump is also an option, which probably always 2HKOs Blissey with SR and Sandstorm up.)

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Oh, and guys, dunno why, but this thing is god, as you can see in the video.

Vaporeon@Choice Specs
    Nature: Modest
    EVs: 188 Def / 252 SpA / 68 Spe
    Surf
    HP Elec
    Signal Beam
    Ice Beam

Surf 3HKOs Blissey with Sandstorm up and SR, and 2HKOs it with Spikes and / or Toxic Spikes. :o (Hydro Pump is also an option, which probably always 2HKOs Blissey with SR and Sandstorm up.)

Hydro Pump Vs 0 HP / 176 SDef Calm Bliss : - 27.2% - 32%. :/

Tested with smogon, libelledra and metalkids calcs.

In other words Surf doesnt 2hko Blissey ever.

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    Hey DCC. What it do. I really need to catch up in the ESO >_>. 4 more BP to Round 2.

Ooka

Years
  • It does in my dreams D_A, it does in my dreams. And I'm just going off the damage I saw in the video on my Youtube page. :o (Against stavross)

Anddddd it's still beast, whether or not stavross is misleading. :o

Last edited:

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • Hydro Pump Vs 0 HP / 176 SDef Calm Bliss : - 27.2% - 32%. :/

Tested with smogon, libelledra and metalkids calcs.

In other words Surf doesnt 2hko Blissey ever.

You mean Hydro Poomp?

Anyway, whoo! I got my DSi, so I can start battling again. If anyone catches me online, be sure to hit me up for a battle. ;D Cuz I GOT MY DSi!

No you fail

l to the o to the l
    Years
  • I sware people are getting more stupid by the day I was battling some random guy on Serebii Chat and winning 6-1 and then he D/C's his reason being "Scizor and Latias are Ubers plus Azelf is a legendary and legendaries are banned in standard battles, go read the smogon rules please." What they said after they admitting D/C'ing.

Was my first battle for new team and would have been a 6-0.

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    Not really Greene. I only got clothes and a movie. :'(

Detox

or I will kill you with scarf lead dugtrio

Back